NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)
North American Impala Owners Association
This Terms of Service governs the use of NAIOA.com. Violation of the NAIOA
Terms of Service will result in suspension or termination of your account. In the event of a dispute between you and NAIOA.com regarding the interpretation of the NAIOA
Terms of Service, NAIOA.com's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding the NAIOA
Terms of Service, please send email to our Webmaster
You may not publish, link, transmit and refer via NAIOA.com any content that NAIOA.com reasonably believes related to:
1. Violence or racial intolerance.
2. Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia.
3. Gambling or casino-related content.
4. Pornographic, XXX material, sex, soft-porn, hentai, gay, lesbian, exploitation of minors, adult, babes and mature content.
5. Excessive profanity, swearing and vulgar languages.
6. Hacking, cracking, warez, serial number and password sharing.
7. Illegal MP3, movie, applications, torrent, P2P, emule and other medias.
8. Illicit or illegal content (Including yahoo rares, yahoo cracks, anorexia and other disorders).
9. Bigotry, racism, hatred, material which may be insulting to another person(s) or company.
10. Copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization, material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
11. Spam, mail fraud, chain letters, MLM, pyramid schemes.
12. Paid-to-surf, Paid-to-read, Paid-to-click, autosurf and banner, text and traffic exchange programs, robots or any deceptive softwares.
13. Any type of advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops).
14. Risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement.
15. Solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to NAIOA.com.
16. Posts that detract from or disrupt the forums (trolls)
17. Malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against NAIOA.com by offended viewers.
18. Commercial, For Profit or Product Solicitation unless you are a paid supporting or advertising vendor. NAIOA reserves the right to deny vendor status at it own discretion.
19. Flame wars between members and/or vendors
20. Political, religious or other subjects that are highly inflammatory
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
NAIOA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE (DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the NAIOA.com network, please attach your written notice of copyright infringement and email it to our Webmaster
. Your notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NAIOA.com to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit NAIOA.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NAIOA INTERNET ABUSE
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
1. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to NAIOA.com and its users) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
2. Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning.
5. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a forum posting.
6. Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the NAIOA.com's network.
7. Use of NAIOA.com's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with NAIOA.com's other users use of the network.
8. Creating multiple user accounts on NAIOA
NAIOA FORUMS & MESSAGING
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to the forum including rules for content and commercial postings. The NAIOA.com staff reserves the right to read, edit, modify or delete any or all content, posts, messages and other transmissions that it deems necessary, offensive, illegal or contrary to the rules of NAIOA.com.
NAIOA OWNED CONTENT
NAIOA.com strictly prohibits the use of its name, logo, images, or content without its written permission. This includes the production of images, logos, apparel, user groups or any other use that is deemed to not be 'fair-use'. Forum posts and other user content remain the property of their author and NAIOA.com is not responsible for their content.
Donations to NAIOA.com are greatly appreciated and are used to pay for hosting and other costs related to running the site. A donation to NAIOA does not afford the person making the donation any special privileges and they are still bound by the terms listed here.
NAIOA.com is under no duty, and does not by the NAIOA
Terms of Service undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the NAIOA.com network.
If you notice a NAIOA
member breaking any of the rules, please notify us by email or a PM to a moderator or administrator.
Inquiries regarding the NAIOA
policy should be directed to our Webmaster
Last Update: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:21:04 -0400