NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Racetronix??? 2004 Impala Ss Fuel Pump
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Racetronix??? 2004 Impala Ss Fuel Pump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.11

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject:  Racetronix??? 2004 Impala Ss Fuel Pump Reply with quote

My fuel pump is on its way out, I think. Last year I had an issue with some bad gas. Then two weeks of a no start. Then a week of HEET in the tank it started. Blew out some white smoke and back to normal. Now I had a check engine light and a p-something code for a misfire. I deleted the cat. Went to Autolite 104s and Delco wires. Still shuttered and jerked at wide open throttle. I had to downshift to get speed and then to overdrive. Then got no starts again. Moved some relays around I hear the pump engage and car crank. Question is, sorry guys, would the racetronix pump kit fit in my factory canister. Is it better? Or should I just get a delco pump?
Jayroca
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.16

2007 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Are you modded? I have a walboro fuel pump in my 04 ss and works great and they fit with no modification

Conner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.11

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I have speed daddy's. About to get a 3.4 and cooler plugs. Did you have to tune for the walbro? Where'd you get it?
Jayroca
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.16

2007 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Conner wrote:
I have speed daddy's. About to get a 3.4 and cooler plugs. Did you have to tune for the walbro? Where'd you get it?

No i didnt have a tune for the injectors install was pretty straight forward

Impala_03
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.35

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject:  Re: Racetronix??? 2004 Impala Ss Fuel Pump Reply with quote

Conner wrote:
My fuel pump is on its way out, I think. Last year I had an issue with some bad gas. Then two weeks of a no start. Then a week of HEET in the tank it started. Blew out some white smoke and back to normal. Now I had a check engine light and a p-something code for a misfire. I deleted the cat. Went to Autolite 104s and Delco wires. Still shuttered and jerked at wide open throttle. I had to downshift to get speed and then to overdrive. Then got no starts again. Moved some relays around I hear the pump engage and car crank. Question is, sorry guys, would the racetronix pump kit fit in my factory canister. Is it better? Or should I just get a delco pump?

normally if there is contaminate or water in the fuel

the station is responsible for any damage to the car...
you did keep the receipt for "pop"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: