NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - DIC harness
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

DIC harness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjminino
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.04

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject:  DIC harness Reply with quote

anyone have one laying around and or know how to make one? just a little outside my comfort zone to make one.

I have the DIC and entire harness from a car that had it available. is it just a plug and play or...?
Frank
Master Level
Master Level
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 0.78

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

All you really need is the plug that goes into the DIC and a few inches of wire. From there you can buy some 18, 20, or 22 gauge wire and splice it in really easily to the harness. IIRC, you'll need a ground, a battery positive, an accessory wire, and a Class 2 data wire (which you can tap into at the BCM). I think BBEngineer has a write-up somewhere.

mjminino
Cadet
Cadet

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Yeah, he does have a write up. as far as the plug lol i grabbed the entire thing from the junkyard. All wiring glued to the headliner, visor lights and all Laughing thats also why I was curious to know if it would be plug and play.
mjminino
Cadet
Cadet

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Anyone know off hand? I don't, at least not right now, want to pull down the headliner yet to find out. Just want to know; since i have the entire harness if it is just plug and play. All i have right now is a sunroof button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: