IIRC there are two metal spring washer-type fasteners that are crimped on the alignment posts on the bottom of the grille. I'm sure there is a technical term for them, but I'm too lazy to look it up.
Once you pull off the trim piece between the grille and the radiator support and shine a flashlight in there you should be able to see them. Some quick and careful work with a pair of dikes should leave you in good shape to just remove the push retainers on the top of the grille and take the entire grille out.
_________________ 2001 Galaxy Silver 9C1 w/ L67 and 4T65E-HD...and a few other mods.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the upper radiator air baffle. Refer to Radiator Air Upper Baffle and Deflector Replacement in Engine Cooling.
3. Using J 38778 remove the push-in retainers from the upper grille.
4. Remove the circle retainers from the ends of the grille.
5. Pull forward and up to release the grille retainers.
6. Remove the grille from the front bumper fascia.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum