NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - OverKill PCM on the way...(edit) INSTALLED
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

OverKill PCM on the way...(edit) INSTALLED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 PCM/Engine Computer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patyson
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.27

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject:  OverKill PCM on the way...(edit) INSTALLED Reply with quote

Finally got that thing to Will,and it's on the way back. (the one I bought from a former member,that I'd rather not name)

Anyway,looking forward to the results.

2003 Impala LS Sport / OverKill Tune / GM Handling Kit w/Don Rome Brackets / Timken Hubs / Custom Intake / HO 190A Alternator / Metal Coolant Elbows / U-Bend Delete / Polished Stainless SLP Superflo's / 18" Stainless Magnaflow Tips / LED SS Cluster / SS Spoiler / Molded Splash Guards / SLP Grille / Stock Tail Covers / 400W Pioneer Amp / 10" Kicker Comp Sub / Alpine 6x9's / Clarion HU w/Blue Backlit Impala script HU Mount / 18" 2010 Charger R/T Rims / Halo w/LED strip Headlights

Last edited by patyson on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
grimsin
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.4

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Youll like it, downfal is it will leave you wanting more mods lol

Mods:4'' HAI\L67 HVTB\HV3\ER Rockers\WP underdrive pulley\Headers\cat delete\91 octane overkill incar tune.
3.69 gears soon!!
patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

grimsin wrote:
Youll like it, downfal is it will leave you wanting more mods lol

So...it's car computer crack,huh? Perfect. Shocked

2003 Impala LS Sport / OverKill Tune / GM Handling Kit w/Don Rome Brackets / Timken Hubs / Custom Intake / HO 190A Alternator / Metal Coolant Elbows / U-Bend Delete / Polished Stainless SLP Superflo's / 18" Stainless Magnaflow Tips / LED SS Cluster / SS Spoiler / Molded Splash Guards / SLP Grille / Stock Tail Covers / 400W Pioneer Amp / 10" Kicker Comp Sub / Alpine 6x9's / Clarion HU w/Blue Backlit Impala script HU Mount / 18" 2010 Charger R/T Rims / Halo w/LED strip Headlights
grimsin
Member Level
Member Level

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Yup. I started with a intake, ubend delete and thought id finish with a incar tune from Will, now look at my mod list... Laughing

Mods:4'' HAI\L67 HVTB\HV3\ER Rockers\WP underdrive pulley\Headers\cat delete\91 octane overkill incar tune.
3.69 gears soon!!
patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

grimsin wrote:
Yup. I started with a intake, ubend delete and thought id finish with a incar tune from Will, now look at my mod list... Laughing

Yeah,I already want to add yours to mine. Smile

I keep forgetting that I have the 180 t-stat I got from ZSPOT...is that something I shoulda done/installed before the "overkill"?

Thanx

HotSauce6226
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Diamond Contributor (Amount: 1) Diamond Contributor

Posts per day: 1.46

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That would have been something I would have told Will to put in your tune.

patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Is that something that he would do with the cooling fans...at least,that's what I've gathered here.

I gave him some basic info to go on,asking for some feedback...before I knew it,he had replied,tuned it,and put it in the mail. I tried reaching him for quite some time,and I might have been a bit overzealous when I did eventually initiate a correspondance...

Hey,if I gotta do a few more mods and send it back to him,and he's still "tuning",that's what I'll do. Let me just say that no matter what,I greatly appreciate anything he does for me.And you guys,by the way. If it wasn't for this forum,I wouldn't have a clue what to do with this car.

(even though some of you might think I don't have one anyway Rolling Eyes )

Anyway,feel free to rattle my cage...all of your feedback and/or criticism is ok with me.

***Overall,I think I'm doin' pretty damned good with this thing... Embarassed

grimsin
Member Level
Member Level

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Ya your doing good,its a clean car also my car has 2 spots that are bubbling up I got to fix in the spring.
Any other info you can't find in this forum grandprixforums.net has all the info you need on 3800/wbody cars

3.69 gears soon!!
patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Yeah,but now,once again,I feel like I should kick myself in the ass for not making 100% sure that it was done right. It's all good...I'll take it from here and move forward...
albeit faster,I hope. Wink

patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Got it back today...will update,with good news hopefully.

PCM installed...definitely noticed the shifting difference. Put some 93 octane in,and did a couple of long straight road runs. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 PCM/Engine Computer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: