NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - My parents bought one
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

My parents bought one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2014+ General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Impala3900
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.11

2009 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject:  My parents bought one Reply with quote

My parents just picked up their Crystal Red 2LT last week, and it's sweet. I don't know how many of you have gotten to drive one of these yet, but it rides and handles awesome. I definitely recommend going down to the dealer and taking one for a test drive, even if you're not in the market for one (make sure you don't get a 4 banger though). I have some minor complaints, like the touch screen radio instead of tactile buttons and knobs, and we can't seem to figure out how to "vent" the sunroof, just goes all the way back. I also prefer a manual shade for said sunroof, but the power shade is necessary because of the unnecessary rear seat skylight.

Posts per day: 0.01

2014 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Hit the button once to open the shade. Hit it again when it gets to where you want it, it will stop.

Same idea applies for the roof switch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2014+ General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: