NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Picked it up last week...
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Picked it up last week...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2014+ General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Impala602

Posts per day: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject:  Picked it up last week... Reply with quote

2014 Crystal Red Tint Coat 2LTZ. $35,500 fully loaded except for the adaptable cruise (NAV/Comf-Conv/Bose). BTW, not a big fan of how you enter in addresses in this NAV system. The actual directions and rerouting is not that great either compared to google maps nav on an iPhone or Android.

Traded in a 2004 Jeep GC at a great price so this was a no brainer as a family sedan with two kids under 3 yo.

The V6 has some nice pep for a FWD car, but nothing like my old KB Terminator.

Overall very nice. Should have an option for rear DVD screen in the roof or head rests since the back seats are perfect for kids and large adults.

Pitch Black SS
NAIOA Owner / Founder
NAIOA Administrator
NAIOA Administrator

Posts per day: 2.57

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1982 Chevrolet Malibu
2007 Chrysler 300C
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

very nice!!!

I havent seen one in person yet, I go past the local Chevrolet dealer at least 4 times a week and none out front in the lot.

Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.14

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1998 Chevrolet Silverado
2008 Chevrolet Impala
2011 Chevrolet Malibu
2009 Pontiac G8
2014 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Great looking ride! Nice purchase! Looks good in red!

2009 Pontiac G8 GT - Sport Red Metallic, Kooks LTs w/ Cats, Corsa Catback, RotoFab CAI, HomeLink
2014 Impala 2LT - Black, No Mods
2008 Silverado LTZ Z71 - Black, Extended Cab, Spray-on Bedliner
2008 Impala SS - Precision Red, Magnaflow, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Overkill Tune, Front/Rear STBs w/ Don Rome Brackets SOLD
2005 Impala LS - Summit White, Front/Rear STBs w/ Don Rome Brackets, BBE Monte SS Cluster SOLD
IffyG
NAIOA Moderator
NAIOA Moderator
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 3.61

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
2009 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

The more I see the new Impala, the more I like it. Honestly, I can't believe they recycled the Impala nameplate on a something that is leaps and bounds ahead of what it replaced.

Dan wrote:
Protip: If you don't know what you're doing, don't do it.

d
20SS07
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.63

2009 Toyota Tacoma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Looks good.

Jesus created the internet and puppies and dandelions and kittens and sunny days and lollipops and impalas and turbochargers and pizza and beer and wings and boobies and blowjobs and pizza and pizza and pizza and beer and snow days and football and cheerleaders and drag radials and nascar and everything else that's awesome.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
It's hard to find retards of this quality in such masses. It's truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
9C3
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.31

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

There's one down the street I've seen. Looks nice, & is a rental car from one of the major fleets. Decals on window stating lost key charge, & $250 clean up charge. GARY

20SS07
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.63

2009 Toyota Tacoma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

IffyG wrote:
The more I see the new Impala, the more I like it. Honestly, I can't believe they recycled the Impala nameplate on a something that is leaps and bounds ahead of what it replaced.

I agree. They should add AWD and throw in the twin turbo 420hp 3.6 that's going to be in the new CTS. Give the SHO some competition in the quick land yacht segment. NAIOA might even see a second wind of activity haha.

I'm still not a huge fan of the back, but I think they look great from the front. But that seems to be the norm with Chevy lately. They have 3/4 a nice design then start drinking when they get to the back.

Jesus created the internet and puppies and dandelions and kittens and sunny days and lollipops and impalas and turbochargers and pizza and beer and wings and boobies and blowjobs and pizza and pizza and pizza and beer and snow days and football and cheerleaders and drag radials and nascar and everything else that's awesome.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
It's hard to find retards of this quality in such masses. It's truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Impala_03
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.35

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

[quote="20SS07"]
IffyG wrote:

I'm still not a huge fan of the back, but I think they look great from the front. But that seems to be the norm with Chevy lately. They have 3/4 a nice design then start drinking when they get to the back.
rear reminds me of a Hyundai.
matt6995

Posts per day: 0.01

2014 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That color was at the top of my list but Wife did not like red either.

Beautiful car.

Even though the rear of the car bears a slight resemblance to the Hyundai it is only slight. Would I have liked a more adventurous design? Yes. Is the current design a deal breaker for me. Not at all as it does look good in my opinion.

I guess since the V6 in this car is pretty damn fast most folks will have to deal with the tail lights so get used to it I guess Laughing

I am certainly no expert but this is the fastest car I have driven in years. Especially a 4 door sedan as big as this one is.

Proud to own and drive GM, even during the embarrassing years as I knew they were capable of more.

Thanks for supporting the home team.
chibiblacksheep
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.48

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2007 Chevrolet Impala
1968 Chevrolet Camaro
2013 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Beautiful car.

My wife's next car is either going to be a Cadillac ATS or one of those.

We were dead set on the Cadillac, but this new Impala is really wowing us.

Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 1.97

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Saturn S-Series

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I went to the dealership yesterday to order some parts and drove past about 20 of these new Imps. They look real nice in my opinion. Too bad I can't afford one. Sad

"The skippers been drinking, oh yes he has you can tell."-Bob Ross
04ImpalaSS wrote:
How much miles are on those seats? How much pounds of ass were applied to the seat during every trip? Lol

wedebrook wrote:
This thread is about *this* far from being about me, all oiled up, eating chili mac in a walmart bathroom.

nightryder wrote:
My c**k broke.
matt6995

Posts per day: 0.01

2014 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

chibiblacksheep wrote:
Beautiful car.

My wife's next car is either going to be a Cadillac ATS or one of those.

We were dead set on the Cadillac, but this new Impala is really wowing us.

I will tell you that we also looked at the ATS and it is another amazing product from GM.

One of the dealers we visited had a Chevy Dealer and Caddy Dealer side by side and asked my why I would buy an Impala when I could buy a ATS equipped the same way for the same money.

I of course asked him what he was smoking to which he replied "bunk" which I fully believe. A fully loaded ATS with the equipment this Impala has would be approximately $55,000 and he damn well knew that.

He wanted me to buy a car that day and did not have a loaded 2LTZ anywhere on his lot and claimed no dealer in Charlotte area would have a unit like that for months.

I already knew a local dealer had ordered the exact unit we wanted but wanted to take one last look at the Blue Ray Metallic before our final decision.

Anyway, point is you can get a car that is awesome in every way with all the latest tech for just over $40K if you like the Impala.

I would certainly congratulate you if you purchased the ATS but to match the equipment level of the Impala will spent at least $10K more. The ATS is a smaller, more nimble car but the Impala drives like a dream and like I mentioned before the car is fast as heck when pushed.

Either way you go, Thanks for supporting General Motors!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2014+ General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: