NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - LED Cluster Installed
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

LED Cluster Installed
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patyson
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.29

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject:  LED Cluster Installed Reply with quote

Will have to re-calibrate the temp gauge,as it was obviously running/showing low.

I just wish that was my actual mileage...didn't even want to drive it after seeing that goose-egg on the clock. The "12 mile pic" was after I got to work last night.

And a shoutout to/for Hotsauce Smile very prompt communication and results

*Carbon fiber surround/overlay coming soon...will update this thread.

***EDIT - I just noticed,you can see my dog between the the steering wheel and dash in the 3rd pic.

2003 Impala LS Sport / OverKill Tune / GM Handling Kit w/Don Rome Brackets / Timken Hubs / Custom Intake / HO 190A Alternator / Metal Coolant Elbows / U-Bend Delete / Polished Stainless SLP Superflo's / 18" Stainless Magnaflow Tips / LED SS Cluster / SS Spoiler / Molded Splash Guards / SLP Grille / Stock Tail Covers / 400W Pioneer Amp / 10" Kicker Comp Sub / Alpine 6x9's / Clarion HU w/Blue Backlit Impala script HU Mount / 18" 2010 Charger R/T Rims / Halo w/LED strip Headlights
9C3
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.33

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That cluster makes the car. Last year I purchased the same cluster from a seller here. I originally had the taxicab version. Temp, gas & speedo. Now, full instrumentation. Best $100 I ever spent. Blue is a nice touch too. Enjoy. GARY

QuickNick
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.13

2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Nice Cool
Did you get gas from 0-12 miles? Just curious!
Is it as bright as in the pics? Stupid question I know, but it looks good-very clear.

I just did the gauge cluster swap like 9C3, makes things a lot more fun to drive, no doubt.
9C3
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.33

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

In the cluster I bought, it's not as blue as your's. Actually the seller who installed the led's used white ones, but they were so bright, they look blue. A great upgrade. GARY

barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.56

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Dude that looks great. I'm so jealous Cool
I'm watching some on eBay at the moment to get that cluster and waiting for hotsauce to get back from vacation to see if I can do all my stuff in LEDs. Wish the oil gauge would work on mine. I think I've decided on white LEDs. I REALLY can't wait to see pics of the carbon surround. I have been eying that but have yet to see one. You will make my decision Laughing

2002 Impala- SSC, AGX, 18" charger R/t rims w/8mm spacers, Magnaflow cat, U-bend delete, flowmaster 80 series crossflow, z28 tips, HAI, debadged, 35% tint, smoked headlights, full sound system
patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

barnettimpala wrote:
Dude that looks great. I'm so jealous Cool
I'm watching some on eBay at the moment to get that cluster and waiting for hotsauce to get back from vacation to see if I can do all my stuff in LEDs. Wish the oil gauge would work on mine. I think I've decided on white LEDs. I REALLY can't wait to see pics of the carbon surround. I have been eying that but have yet to see one. You will make my decision Laughing

You'll like the carbon surround. I alo have a stainless,a brushed stainless,and a brushed aluminum...all brand new.

Here's a rough idea of the carbon fiber,then one of the stainless. The pics don't do either justice.

2003 Impala LS Sport / OverKill Tune / GM Handling Kit w/Don Rome Brackets / Timken Hubs / Custom Intake / HO 190A Alternator / Metal Coolant Elbows / U-Bend Delete / Polished Stainless SLP Superflo's / 18" Stainless Magnaflow Tips / LED SS Cluster / SS Spoiler / Molded Splash Guards / SLP Grille / Stock Tail Covers / 400W Pioneer Amp / 10" Kicker Comp Sub / Alpine 6x9's / Clarion HU w/Blue Backlit Impala script HU Mount / 18" 2010 Charger R/T Rims / Halo w/LED strip Headlights
barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wow many that carbon fiber looks fricking sweet!! Looks like you just painted t's stock one then put bezel on top to leave the rings painted? Link to where you go it please?

2002 Impala- SSC, AGX, 18" charger R/t rims w/8mm spacers, Magnaflow cat, U-bend delete, flowmaster 80 series crossflow, z28 tips, HAI, debadged, 35% tint, smoked headlights, full sound system
patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

barnettimpala wrote:
Wow many that carbon fiber looks fricking sweet!! Looks like you just painted t's stock one then put bezel on top to leave the rings painted? Link to where you go it please?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110991.....1497.l2649

barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Sweet now let's see that installed. I was between 3: the black anodized brushed, carbon fiber, or polished stainless. I would be worried about the polished stainless staying clean tho. Your pictures installed may make up my mind Wink

HotSauce6226
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Diamond Contributor (Amount: 1) Diamond Contributor

Posts per day: 1.52

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Glad you like it, I think it looks great.

Jnibbs24
Uber
Uber

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Will look really good with that Humount

Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Jnibbs24 wrote:
Will look really good with that Humount

That''ll be done real soon,Jnibbs Wink

barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Got the bezel installed in the car yet?? I'm itching to see this

barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Come on man, give us pictures! Laughing

patyson
Resident
Resident

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

barnettimpala wrote:
Got the bezel installed in the car yet?? I'm itching to see this

So am I...just worked 2 60-hour weeks on night shift. I'll get to it soon.I'm off for two weeks end of August / first week Sept...nobody wants it more than myself!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: