NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Anyone know the current market on INDY'S?
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Anyone know the current market on INDY'S?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.11

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject:  Anyone know the current market on INDY'S? Reply with quote

I'm looking to my gurus for some knowledge. I'm looking to see what's the market on the 2004 INDY SS? I'm looking to sell it and just need some ideas of how to "sell" it. I've never sold a car before so any help would be appreciated. Anyone?
topgun
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.27

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject:  indy Reply with quote

Here's an idea. . . slap a for sale sign on the window. Cool

Try kbb.com for book price and depending on condition adjust price. Take a look at hotsauce's that is a clean car. Cool

9C3
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.31

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

20 years ago my Dad wanted to sell a Nissan Turbo car. He lived in Ct, so he put ads in the papers, & rich people came to look at the car, but no one would buy his mint car. He took it in for a brake job in a bad area of The Bronx, & when he picked it up, the shop owner mentioned 4 people passing buy were wondering if the car was for sale. So he put a for sale sign in the back window, & drove it to work the next day in The Bronx. As he was pulling up to his business, a nice old black dude [out of breath because he chased the car a 1/2 block] asked what he wanted, & came back with the cash an hour later. You never know, but a for sale sign on the car works. GARY

Dan
Uber
Uber

Posts per day: 0.32

1991 Jeep Cherokee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Special editions don't add any real value in a used car. The market for large domestic sedans is very soft. Good luck pal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: