NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - 09 impala broken into
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

09 impala broken into

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdn01impalals

Posts per day: 0.01

2009 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject:  09 impala broken into Reply with quote

While at the General hospital in Ottawa ON, last week someone punched in the door under the drivers handle and took some items from the car. Here are some pic's of the door area.

09 Impala LT, 57 B/A wagon, 408"BB with 14' Bonair travel trailer, 71 Nova 355"SB, 09 2500HD, duramax with 26 Prowler 5th wheel, John Deere lawn tractor, 3 HenryJ's. Canadian coordinator for ChevyTalk.org
http://www.picturetrail.com/ga.....1&y=12
grimsin
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.41

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

that sucks sorry to hear Sad

Mods:4'' HAI\L67 HVTB\HV3\ER Rockers\WP underdrive pulley\Headers\cat delete\91 octane overkill incar tune.
3.69 gears soon!!
jgilius
Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 0.3

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Looks like someone knew exactly what to do to get into your car. Pretty sad that some pathetic lowlife felt entitled enough to take what you've worked hard for, and at a hospital, yet. The more I hear stories like that the more i love my greyhounds and not people. Any surveillance footage from the hospital to help you out? Peace, John

www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
cdn01impalals

Posts per day: 0.01

2009 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Thanks, I called the hospital security and they will not even make a note until I fill out a report, it is about 1Hr away, not likely I will be rushing there to pay for parking to fill it out. No security cameras. They seem more interested in chasing improperly parked cars than patrolling the parking garage. Henry.

09 Impala LT, 57 B/A wagon, 408"BB with 14' Bonair travel trailer, 71 Nova 355"SB, 09 2500HD, duramax with 26 Prowler 5th wheel, John Deere lawn tractor, 3 HenryJ's. Canadian coordinator for ChevyTalk.org
http://www.picturetrail.com/ga.....1&y=12
00impala123
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 0.95

2000 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

cdn01impalals wrote:
Thanks, I called the hospital security and they will not even make a note until I fill out a report, it is about 1Hr away, not likely I will be rushing there to pay for parking to fill it out. No security cameras. They seem more interested in chasing improperly parked cars than patrolling the parking garage. Henry.

I hate that. In high school someone keyed my impala from headlight to the door. I went to the office and filed a police report and they have cameras. Told me theyd look at the footage and call me back when they figured out who did it. Never even called me back. But don't worry, they used those cameras every day to bust 18 year old kids who brought their cigarettes to school and left them in their car... rediculous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: