NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Finally time to update my Naioa Account
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Finally time to update my Naioa Account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.15

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject:  Finally time to update my Naioa Account Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

It has been along time since I have updated. Please don't judge the quality of my pics, I tried to do the best i could with the really old s**t camera i have. First I added a DIC to my car as it didn't have one, but i wanted to keep the storage as well, so i kind of fused the two together. I then added a new flip out radio which is the clarion nz500. I have been pretty happy with it, the only issue i have is the blue tooth microphone doesn't pick up very well. More importantly about it though it gives me the display i need to do all of the head light stuff that i have been working on perfecting over the past year. It has a rear back up cam, but also i have built camera's into my head lights that also can be displayed by the radio. With that i have two infared emitters underneath the grill to light up at night with no light present. The whole purpose of this is so that when my car is parked in my college's parking lot or where ever the cameras can act as security if anything were to happen. Currently all three cameras will record to a 4 channel black box which has a sd card. If you have any more questions about that i can explain how it's set up. Hopefully i will be able to borrow a better camera so that i can do some better justice to how neat the lights look in the dark, and show some better photos of what the camera's can display at night. (FYI before someone brings this up, i never intend to drive without headlights on, or by the front cameras, i have it rigged so those won't even display without the parking brake on. They are only as a security purpose, or as a witness if the car were to get in an accident).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: