NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Adding to the Hutchison family!
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Adding to the Hutchison family!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgilius
Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 0.29

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject:  Adding to the Hutchison family! Reply with quote

hey all. i wanted to introduce the newest members of the Hutchison family. first is my return to two wheeled transportation. it's a 2006 Suzuki C50T, limited edition in pearl white with silver and gold ghost flames, alloys, and fully dressed out and ready for riding.

brought her home on tuesday, and took it for it's first official ride today. a few more and i'll be confident enough to toss the mrs. on back.

one of our wonderful greyhounds passed away suddenly a few weeks ago from a cancerous tumor in his bladder that ruptured, and although our hearts still ache from Chippy's loss, we wanted to help out another less fortunate dog. so, we have taken in Evie, she is (according to the shelter) a lab and collie mix, who was heartworm positive, underweight, and has a problem with her back and rear legs.

but you know, this sweet soul came from a farm of an animal hoarder, and she's only a year old. dogs win the lottery when they come into our home, and Evie deserves everything we can give her. i hope any of you considering a dog would use a shelter or specific breed rescue group for your next friend.

peace, john

www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: