NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Hi everyone
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Hi everyone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Welcome, New Members!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChevImp01

Posts per day: 0.01

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject:  tint & lights Reply with quote

daedricprince wrote:
Love the colour!

Have you thought about tinting it? That would look great.

I see you got the ever popular halo ring with 3 side LED headlights. I have those, too. Did you get them off ebay?

I plan on the tint sometime in the near future. The Halos i did get off ebay and this is the second pair 1st pair 1 side halo didn't work, this pair the turn signals didn't work right, but after i rewired them they look great. The only prob. that i have is adjusting the projectors..... is there an easier way besides having to keep taking out the headlights? taking out turning adjust screw putting back is a pain in the ...
daedricprince
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.05

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

one of mine is burned out (side LED's) but it wasnt worth debating over ebay and shipping them back then waiting for a new set. Right now, i say the 2 on one side 3 on the other gives it 'character' Razz

Adjustments...hmm, mine were straight on, so i never had to adjust them.

These headlights are not nearly as bright as stock though, that was pretty disappointing. They do look killer though

Size_ATX

Posts per day: 0.01

2007 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject:  Re: My Impala Back from paint FINALLY! Reply with quote

ChevImp01 wrote:
http://s1090.photobucket.com/a.....NP0006.jpg

looks good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Welcome, New Members! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: