NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Tim Tebow
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Tim Tebow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
americanmade92
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.16

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject:  Tim Tebow Reply with quote

Don't know if you guys know who he is but if you do weigh in. Are any of you guys believers of Tebow after seeing last nights game ? Besides the fact the refs names were Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Tebow's favorite Bible verse is John 3:16. He threw for 316 yards with 31.6 yards per completion. I know Ryan Clark was out but it's still the Steelers and given Tebow's long throwing motion I thought for sure Pittsburgh had the win. Could it be pure luck or something else

Jnibbs24
Uber
Uber

Posts per day: 0.28

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm a big football fan, more so of Baltimore, but I do like players from other teams. However, as impressive as tebow was in OT, he did have some bad drives where when he threw the ball it looked like it died faster then it should of, made me scratch my head and think to his ARM motion. I see potential in him, only if he fixes his indecisive ness, and motion, I still think its harder for a lefty to change a motion, but look how quick vick beta rid of his ball.. long story short, not a tebow fan, never was, and never plan on it.. I'd say it was a bit of luck but that's part of the game. If he can't match stafford in a few years, he's a dud.. before the game they said the qb job is open for next year, now with this win, I'm wondering...

Dedicated
Dedicated

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

agreed. and speaking of Stafford. He stats almost mirrored Drew Bree's and yet he still didn't make the pro bowl.

jgilius
Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 0.29

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

stafford. look at the bums who finished ahead of him for pro bowl. eli? really? smell east coast bias? newton? good first season, but that's it. he shoulda been right behind brees and rodgers. God-ell and the nfl hate the lions, LOL peace, john

www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
gg05impala
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.47

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1986 Nissan 300ZX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

i vote for anyone playing the steelers as i am a Bengals fan. When Tebow, week after week, takes criticism for not being able to throw then puts on that performance i believed in him. If i didnt like him already, i would now.

Go Broncos. I hope he wins it all.

Audio: Kicker 1000.1zx, Kicker 12" L5 x2, Kicker 350.4, Pioneer TSD1602R x2, JVC xg-700, custom tuned box 33.8hz
Performance - lead foot in my 3.4L is all I have
20SS07
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.6

2009 Toyota Tacoma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

He's terrible. Jesus just wanted to f**k with the fans some more.

Although I HATE the Steelers so I wasn't complaining about the outcome. I'm pulling for a Texans/Broncos AFC Championship game. Laughing

Regarding the Pro Bowl, it's still always going to be a popularity contest. Mathew Stafford had a great year and I agree he should have been the third starter, but he still doesn't really have that notoriety yet, maybe making the playoffs will help. Although Eli did have a good season as much as I HATE the Giants and was pretty clutch at the end of games. Plus he has a Super Bowl ring.

Jesus created the internet and puppies and dandelions and kittens and sunny days and lollipops and impalas and turbochargers and pizza and beer and wings and boobies and blowjobs and pizza and pizza and pizza and beer and snow days and football and cheerleaders and drag radials and nascar and everything else that's awesome.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
It's hard to find retards of this quality in such masses. It's truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
americanmade92
Dedicated
Dedicated

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

20SS07 wrote:
He's terrible. Jesus just wanted to f**k with the fans some more.

hahahaha

20SS07 wrote:
Although I HATE the Steelers so I wasn't complaining about the outcome. I'm pulling for a Texans/Broncos AFC Championship game. Laughing.

I'd like to see a Baltimore/49ers championship myself

helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 2.51

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

f**k Tebow and the Jesus bandwagon he rode in on.

Terrible mechanics, good legs. If he was on a team where the coach didn't LOVE the run, do everything he could to accommodate all of Tebow's numerous short comings, and had a pounding run game and tight defense to back him up, he'd be a total wash out.

When the defenses close out his alleys and force him to throw accurately, he's total trash. Pittsburgh had no capability to defend past 15 yards with Ryan Clark out and too many injuries and Mike Tomlin is a dumb s**t coach anyway... The loss was squarely on Pittsburgh's shoulders for poor coaching and lack of healthy starters.

For anybody who isn't a Jesus freak riding the bandwagon or a Denver fan who is just happy to see the playoffs again, I don't see why anyone would like the guy as a football player.

Jnibbs24
Uber
Uber

Posts per day: 0.28

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

X2 for Ravens Smile

Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.21

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject:  Re: Tim Tebow Reply with quote

americanmade92 wrote:
Don't know if you guys know who he is but if you do weigh in. Are any of you guys believers of Tebow after seeing last nights game ? Besides the fact the refs names were Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Tebow's favorite Bible verse is John 3:16. He threw for 316 yards with 31.6 yards per completion. I know Ryan Clark was out but it's still the Steelers and given Tebow's long throwing motion I thought for sure Pittsburgh had the win. Could it be pure luck or something else

Believer? Yep. And Tebows belief? It's clear he has a very strong faith. It could well indeed have some impact on his performance. I kinda' find it hard to believe the numbers are only coincidental. I remember surviving the sandbox during Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm a few years a go...I prayed as well!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: