NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Replacing Radiator
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Replacing Radiator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Problems with my car!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperImpala00
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.08

2000 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject:  Replacing Radiator Reply with quote

hey guys, needed some opinions on what kind of radiator to replace mine with. Found a crack in the lower portion, looked up on Rockauto and found a decent replacement from Delphi, any suggestions? 2000 base/3.4L
impalafirst
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.1

2014 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Make sure it fits without modifications. I brought a radiator from Rock Auto for my wife's cavalier and it was bigger than the original. I could not reinstall the top metal bracket that covers the top of the radiator. Anyway it worked with modification. Maybe I ordered the wrong radiator and no fault to Rock Auto.

Last edited by impalafirst on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
98ss
Uber
Uber

Posts per day: 0.27

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2011 Chevrolet Silverado

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Personally, I like actual OE fitmet parts. I looked at rockauto, the delphi RA20033 seems like a good choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Problems with my car! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: