NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Who has the vent visors on their Impala?
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Who has the vent visors on their Impala?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billy101
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.65

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2010 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject:  Who has the vent visors on their Impala? Reply with quote

Hi guys, I've never had em, and love the look and functionality that the vent visors give on our cars, and cars in general. I'm asking to get them for christmas, the weathertech visors that go IN-CHANNEL. Not the ugly looking stick-on type ones. If anyone has them please post up pics, and how you like them!

Appreciate it!!

topgun
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.27

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject:  Vent visor Reply with quote

I have the weathertech on my imp and stick on on my oldss lss.
Weathertech look classy, work great. Easy to put in. Watch their web site video. It's crazy how much these will bend.
After you have put them in they may 'click' at first. Once they are in place, leave the window closed for a day, it will help set them and then no more 'clicking'. Rear windows are not a 100% perfect fit but it works. Sorry no pics. Cool

chibiblacksheep
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.47

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2007 Chevrolet Impala
1968 Chevrolet Camaro
2013 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Have them on my Monte and love them.

Member Level
Member Level

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2010 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

topgun wrote:
Weathertech look classy, work great. Easy to put in. Watch their web site video. It's crazy how much these will bend.
After you have put them in they may 'click' at first. Once they are in place, leave the window closed for a day, it will help set them and then no more 'clicking'. Rear windows are not a 100% perfect fit but it works. Sorry no pics. Cool

great advice, thanks! i can't wait to get them

chibiblacksheep wrote:

Awesome! I love your Monte btw, she's sexy as hell.

Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.18

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

billy101 wrote:
topgun wrote:

chibiblacksheep wrote:

Wanderson75 has a set on his impala lemme dig up pics and see if i have a few shots with them on...

http://www.naioa.com/v2/module.....amp;u=4226

link to his profile page has a few shots with them on... def wanna get a set of these

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
billy101
Member Level
Member Level

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2010 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:
billy101 wrote:
topgun wrote:

chibiblacksheep wrote:

Wanderson75 has a set on his impala lemme dig up pics and see if i have a few shots with them on...

link to his profile page has a few shots with them on... def wanna get a set of these

I love his Impala as well. I'm actually excited to get them now! Did Wanderson do something to his rims? They look different than the stock aluminum SS wheels, they almost look like brushed/polished aluminum, looks great though. The next mod after the window tint and the window visors is definitely going to be the tinted tail lights for sure. On a fairly dark color car (Navy Blue Metallic) the red ugly tail lights stick out. I'm not looking for black taillights, just really something to cover up most of the reddish in them.

Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.18

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

billy101 wrote:
Wingman520 wrote:
billy101 wrote:
topgun wrote:

chibiblacksheep wrote:

I love his Impala as well. I'm actually excited to get them now! Did Wanderson do something to his rims? They look different than the stock aluminum SS wheels, they almost look like brushed/polished aluminum, looks great though. The next mod after the window tint and the window visors is definitely going to be the tinted tail lights for sure. On a fairly dark color car (Navy Blue Metallic) the red ugly tail lights stick out. I'm not looking for black taillights, just really something to cover up most of the reddish in them.

his rims started as polished aluminum he stripped the chrome off with an angle grinder then painted them gun metal grey... def works with the blue paint on his car IMO

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
billy101
Member Level
Member Level

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2010 Chevrolet Malibu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:
billy101 wrote:
Wingman520 wrote:
billy101 wrote:
topgun wrote:

chibiblacksheep wrote:

his rims started as polished aluminum he stripped the chrome off with an angle grinder then painted them gun metal grey... def works with the blue paint on his car IMO

It really does, I love it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 Interior & Exterior MODs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: