NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Ammo Question
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Ammo Question

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amoffitt
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Oct 09, 2007
Posts: 1770
Posts per day: 0.48
Location: Tyler TX

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Infiniti G35
2007 BMW 3 Series
2009 Mercedes-Benz C Class


PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject:  Ammo Question Reply with quote

For those of you gun guys on here... I found a bulk supply of AK-47 rounds at $249 shipped for 1260 rounds... Thats the best deal ive found yet anyone know of anything cheaper?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCLugUV33M


Vehicles:
2003 Chevy Impala- Current, 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe- Sold, 2007 Yamaha R6s- Sold, 2007 BMW 335i- Current, 2008 Yamaha R1- Current
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Frank
Master Level
Master Level
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor


Joined: Aug 16, 2005
Posts: 3466
Posts per day: 0.77
Location: Colorado

2001 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

AIM Surplus and Wideners seem to have it for the same price. Personally, I would buy two cases if you can afford it. Smile Ammo hardly ever gets cheaper.

_________________
2001 Galaxy Silver 9C1 w/ L67 and 4T65E-HD...and a few other mods. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
00impala123
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Feb 01, 2010
Posts: 2653
Posts per day: 0.93
Location: Chicago, IL

2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

God I gotta stop shooting this .40's and 9mm's.

$250 bucks for 1200 rounds!?

On second thought, after a quick google search. I dont need 2 stop shooting these guns, I need to start ordering ammo offline. Usually I pay about 20-25 bucks for 50rnds for my 9mm. Just found the same remington ammo for under $13 bucks for same 50 rnds...took two seconds on google. lol wtf

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loaded05
Member Level
Member Level
Elite Contributor (Amount: 1) Elite Contributor


Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posts: 1362
Posts per day: 0.31
Location: B.F.E., Florida

2010 Hyundai Coupe


PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That's probably Yugo for that price, and it's corrosive. Accuracy is not the best, but then again, its an AK. If it were me, I'd get Golden Tiger for $214/1000 at Wideners and not have to deal with the corrosive issue at all and get somewhat better accuracy.

_________________
New: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-spec
Old: 05 3400 LA1 "slightly" modded
Myimpala88 wrote:
Umm.. You're going to want to wack it harder.. And maybe faster. Use some lubricant too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amoffitt
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Oct 09, 2007
Posts: 1770
Posts per day: 0.48
Location: Tyler TX

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Infiniti G35
2007 BMW 3 Series
2009 Mercedes-Benz C Class


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Loaded05 wrote:
That's probably Yugo for that price, and it's corrosive. Accuracy is not the best, but then again, its an AK. If it were me, I'd get Golden Tiger for $214/1000 at Wideners and not have to deal with the corrosive issue at all and get somewhat better accuracy.


Yea its Yugo. From the homeland, oddly enough some of my relatives might of manufactured it back in the day when they were making the ammo...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCLugUV33M


Vehicles:
2003 Chevy Impala- Current, 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe- Sold, 2007 Yamaha R6s- Sold, 2007 BMW 335i- Current, 2008 Yamaha R1- Current
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TSS
Member Level
Member Level
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Jan 24, 2010
Posts: 1577
Posts per day: 0.55
Location: MI

2010 Lincoln MKS
2014 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

http://www.pistolwear.com/faqs.htm

Not intending to hi-jack, but I just thought this would be of interest to the guys, like me, who would read this thread. I ordered one of these online (Trump Card model in black) and it arrived yesterday. Phenomenol concealmant holster. I cannot say enough good things about it. I have been searching forever for a comfortable holster I can wear with just elastic shorts and a t-shirt. Again my appologies for throwing it in here, but I was reading this thread and it popped into my head and I thought it might be useful to somebody.

Todd

_________________
"Trying times are not a good time to quit trying"

2010 Buick Enclave CXL - bone stock;
2010 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost - V6 AWD Twin Turbo; Livernois Motorsports Tuned, 0 to 60 in 3.90 seconds;
2014 Impala Limited LTZ
2009 Impala SS (SOLD)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jgilius
Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 937
Posts per day: 0.29
Location: grand haven, mi USA

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

TSS wrote:
I have been searching forever for a comfortable holster I can wear with just elastic shorts and a t-shirt.


Worthless
LMAO peace, john

_________________


www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
00impala123
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Feb 01, 2010
Posts: 2653
Posts per day: 0.93
Location: Chicago, IL

2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

TSS wrote:
http://www.pistolwear.com/faqs.htm

Not intending to hi-jack, but I just thought this would be of interest to the guys, like me, who would read this thread. I ordered one of these online (Trump Card model in black) and it arrived yesterday. Phenomenol concealmant holster. I cannot say enough good things about it. I have been searching forever for a comfortable holster I can wear with just elastic shorts and a t-shirt. Again my appologies for throwing it in here, but I was reading this thread and it popped into my head and I thought it might be useful to somebody.

Todd


For 35 bucks, that looks like an awesome design. Most of the conceal holsters I have found (except for the cheap little one I have) were over 50 bucks. I may order one of these

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TSS
Member Level
Member Level
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Jan 24, 2010
Posts: 1577
Posts per day: 0.55
Location: MI

2010 Lincoln MKS
2014 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

00impala123 wrote:
For 35 bucks, that looks like an awesome design. Most of the conceal holsters I have found (except for the cheap little one I have) were over 50 bucks. I may order one of these


I cannot tell you how much money I have spent on holsters that I am unhappy with for one reason or another. This one offers so many options. They have 3 versions, I got the 3rd version, called the trump card. I am a size 46(sometimes 48 depending on the jacket) chest and was worried it might be snug - package indicates it fits up to a 47 chest and it fits me no problem. It tightens up nicely as well for waist use (I have a 36 waist).

John: Pics? Click the link man, unless you wanted me to model it. LOL.

_________________
"Trying times are not a good time to quit trying"

2010 Buick Enclave CXL - bone stock;
2010 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost - V6 AWD Twin Turbo; Livernois Motorsports Tuned, 0 to 60 in 3.90 seconds;
2014 Impala Limited LTZ
2009 Impala SS (SOLD)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jgilius
Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 937
Posts per day: 0.29
Location: grand haven, mi USA

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

i'll use the link, thanks. sounds a bit safer Laughing not that you aren't a decent looking fella. peace, john

_________________


www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
00impala123
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Feb 01, 2010
Posts: 2653
Posts per day: 0.93
Location: Chicago, IL

2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

TSS wrote:
00impala123 wrote:
For 35 bucks, that looks like an awesome design. Most of the conceal holsters I have found (except for the cheap little one I have) were over 50 bucks. I may order one of these


I cannot tell you how much money I have spent on holsters that I am unhappy with for one reason or another. This one offers so many options. They have 3 versions, I got the 3rd version, called the trump card. I am a size 46(sometimes 48 depending on the jacket) chest and was worried it might be snug - package indicates it fits up to a 47 chest and it fits me no problem. It tightens up nicely as well for waist use (I have a 36 waist).

John: Pics? Click the link man, unless you wanted me to model it. LOL.


Ya it looks pretty awesome. Right now I have a waistband holster (inside pants) for my Smith and wesson sigma 9mm. Holster was cheap thats why I got it, plus I'm not conceal and carry that gun anyways since its pretty big, but I'm looking for a conceal/carry 9mm or 40 soon and this holster looks a lot better option

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: November 22, 2017, 3:29:42 am
Page Generation: 0.11 Seconds ( SQL 37:136 in 0.01 Seconds )