NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - lmao
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

lmao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barnettimpala
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.54

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Oooh ! lmao Reply with quote

http://honolulu.craigslist.org.....66880.html

2002 Impala- SSC, AGX, 18" charger R/t rims w/8mm spacers, Magnaflow cat, U-bend delete, flowmaster 80 series crossflow, z28 tips, HAI, debadged, 35% tint, smoked headlights, full sound system
Rakshatiz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.07

2001 Chevrolet Impala
1986 Pontiac Solstice

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That's great. Laughing What an idiot but I almost wonder if he got anything Laughing Laughing

nightryder wrote:
My oversized radiator has a nice c**k though, nice and smooth operation.

BlackVenom wrote:
You gotta be really careful with this stuff as it's a pretty big deal and serious business. I can't imagine what would happen if i miss applied that stuff.... itd be like feeding a dog chocolate, putting a tinfoil hat on it and throwing it in the microwave for 60s.....
Pitch Black SS
NAIOA Owner / Founder
NAIOA Administrator
NAIOA Administrator

Posts per day: 2.58

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1982 Chevrolet Malibu
2007 Chrysler 300C
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

those posts were all over craigslist, some were real funny. I think CNBC said they searched "may 21 end of world" and got over 100,000 ads

Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wow I never even heard of may 21 being the end of the world Confused

2002 Impala- SSC, AGX, 18" charger R/t rims w/8mm spacers, Magnaflow cat, U-bend delete, flowmaster 80 series crossflow, z28 tips, HAI, debadged, 35% tint, smoked headlights, full sound system
PushrodPower
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 1.99

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Saturn S-Series

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

barnettimpala wrote:
Wow I never even heard of may 21 being the end of the world Confused

I think someone made it up a couple days ago. It's been floating around the net.

"The skippers been drinking, oh yes he has you can tell."-Bob Ross
04ImpalaSS wrote:
How much miles are on those seats? How much pounds of ass were applied to the seat during every trip? Lol

wedebrook wrote:
This thread is about *this* far from being about me, all oiled up, eating chili mac in a walmart bathroom.

nightryder wrote:
My c**k broke.
SilverStar
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.11

2000 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

This is all in response to one of the owners of Family Life Radio (a Christian broadcasting radio station). He determined that the rapture would take place yesterday. It's not really the end of the world, but the first of several steps to that happening.

A well-known evangelist in my religion told him that if he really believed the rapture would take place, he should sell the station to him as he would not theoretically need it anymore. To my knowledge, there was no response. lol

It's really sad for those who actually followed this. All a Christian needs to do is read "No man knoweth the day nor the hour of His coming." to realize that any date predicted by someone would be rubbish. Sorry for the evangelistic message there. It's just sad, I guess.

Member Level
Member Level

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

ROFL @ OP link.

And this was the 3rd failed rapture prediction by that guy, iirc.

Frank4202
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 0.76

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1997 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Pitch Black SS wrote:
those posts were all over craigslist, some were real funny. I think CNBC said they searched "may 21 end of world" and got over 100,000 ads

Yeah its crazy. The only downside is now I gotta figure out how to pay off this Corvette Confused

Sold 28/10/11
Jayme
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.1

2000 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

SilverStar wrote:
This is all in response to one of the owners of Family Life Radio (a Christian broadcasting radio station). He determined that the rapture would take place yesterday. It's not really the end of the world, but the first of several steps to that happening.
It's really sad for those who actually followed this. All a Christian needs to do is read "No man knoweth the day nor the hour of His coming." to realize that any date predicted by someone would be rubbish. Sorry for the evangelistic message there. It's just sad, I guess.

Right on. The Bible very clearly says that no one knows, so anyone who claims to know a date is clearly wrong. There isn't any interpretation or other explanation for the passage you quoted. No need to be sorry for speaking the truth.
Also, you use the word "Christian" very loosely when referring to his radio station. The fact that they would go along with this clearly false prediction in the face of very clear Biblical truth is an indication that they are not a "Christian" station at all.

Start them out right...
ptrfair
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.14

2007 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

To be honest, as a Christian myself I do believe that anyone predicting the Rapture to the day and hour is wrong. I mean come on, 6 pm per time zone? Really?????

There is no way anyone can tell. Yes, I do believe that every day is one day closer to the second coming of Christ. I look forward to the glory days ahead, for sure.

This guy from family radio however, if he was trying to do the "right thing" and try to spread the word that May 21 was Judgement day, he should have quit while he was ahead. Yes, Spread the word of the Lord and prepare for Judgement day (just as I did) and live life like it was any ordinary day. The only way to prepare is to live your life the way you do (as a believer in the Lord, I be sure to live life according to his will for me) and there's my preparation. Smile

It would be a shame to see him come out as a scandal for money, this would be among the greatest of twisted sins if that were the case. I am too young to understand this man of family radio.

2007 Impala SS - 75k
2009 Acura TL - 25k - Its nice Smile
2003 Impala 3400 - Gone, Still in the family
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Almost Anything Goes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: