NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Facing possible charges here...
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Facing possible charges here...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truckman
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.27

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject:  Facing possible charges here... Reply with quote

Of hauling dirt without a permit...So I washed and waxed it (Meguiar's Gold Class)...I thought I might post some evidence that it was once clean...

Feel free to comment on all the paint chips and scratches now that they're more visible... Cool ...Ben

"A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for" - Cuthbert J. Twillie "It must be mounted on a tripod! It must be mounted on a tripod!" - Cmdr. Frederick Mohr, Imperial German Army

Last edited by Truckman on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
PushrodPower
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 1.97

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Saturn S-Series

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wow. Shocked

"The skippers been drinking, oh yes he has you can tell."-Bob Ross
04ImpalaSS wrote:
How much miles are on those seats? How much pounds of ass were applied to the seat during every trip? Lol

wedebrook wrote:
This thread is about *this* far from being about me, all oiled up, eating chili mac in a walmart bathroom.

nightryder wrote:
My c**k broke.
Specter
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.48

2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Those tires look pretty small.

Truckman
Resident
Resident

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Specter wrote:
Those tires look pretty small.
True enough, but they ride smooth and quiet and they are a size larger than spec...I think they're appropriate for my Geezermobile... Rolling Eyes ...Ben

"A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for" - Cuthbert J. Twillie "It must be mounted on a tripod! It must be mounted on a tripod!" - Cmdr. Frederick Mohr, Imperial German Army
HeMi
Guru
Guru
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 1.11

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2009 Chevrolet Impala
2015 Dodge Ram
2017 Dodge Ram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Nice, but you gotta love the Sand blasting on the front bumper of dark cars. Sad Highways without some sort of protection on the front FTL.

Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 1.27

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Car looks great Ben! makes me miss mine. especially when i saw the paint chips Smile

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Truckman
Resident
Resident

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

HeMi wrote:
Nice, but you gotta love the Sand blasting on the front bumper of dark cars.
Godzson wrote:
Car looks great Ben! makes me miss mine. especially when i saw the paint chips Smile
Yeah, the only way I know of to stop it is putting a "bra" on the front...But, IMO, that looks worse than the stone chips...Thanks for the kind words... Sad ...Ben

Chadmack
Uber
Uber
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 0.29

2006 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Chevrolet Avalanche

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject:  Re: Facing possible charges here... Reply with quote

Truckman wrote:

Feel free to comment on all the paint chips and scratches now that they're more visible... Cool ...Ben

I feel your pain brother...

Uber
Uber
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 0.3

1983 Ford Thunderbird
2004 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject:  Re: Facing possible charges here... Reply with quote

X2, or is that X3, LOL (wife) i want a black car because it looks shiny (me) oh yeah, like when i wash and wax it?? (wife) yes, i really like it then. (me) would you care to help on the upkeep of your black impala, corvette, and cavalier?? (wife) no, not really. Argue even my 07 is starting to look a bit weathered up front. nothing that a deer and some shop time couldn't fix. anyone try the black car wax on the front?

Chadmack wrote:
Truckman wrote:

I feel your pain brother...

www.afgwm.org
www.pwctoday.com
www.focusfanatics.com
Truckman
Resident
Resident

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject:  Re: Facing possible charges here... Reply with quote

jgilius wrote:
. anyone try the black car wax on the front?
I've got the Turtle Wax Black with the crayon attached...I tried it on a few chips on the side and it helped...But I don't think I want to commit to that much work on the front...I'd rather call in some favors from some body shop owners... Rolling Eyes ...Ben

badboibabi
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.5

2006 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Honda Accord
2006 Dodge Charger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

car looks good man.. i like those tips. are you going to spray paint your mufflers black?

Resident
Resident

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

badboibabi wrote:
car looks good man.. i like those tips. are you going to spray paint your mufflers black?
Thanks...I hadn't really thought about it, but it's worth thinking about while they're relatively clean...I suppose just a can of flat black VHT would do the job... Idea ...Ben

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: