NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - how to access the the mfs lever?
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

how to access the the mfs lever?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conner
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.11

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject:  how to access the the mfs lever? Reply with quote

anyone know how to access the mfs switch? i'm switching my levers out from a regal? but i do not know how to access it. can anyone help?
Frank
Master Level
Master Level
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 0.79

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Have to remove the airbag (two sets of clips accessible from the back of the wheel), pull the wheel, take the covers off, and then you can access the screws to get it out...I think someone mentioned they were somehow able to do it without pulling the wheel, but I'd recommend doing it right. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: