NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - my b-day plans TX people def invited
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

my b-day plans TX people def invited

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Southwest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mixerda
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.21

2007 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject:  my b-day plans TX people def invited Reply with quote

hey all sorry long time no post just busy as hell as always but my b-day is comin up soon(aug 7th). Still hashing out the plans atm as to what we are doin cause I have to plan around everyone else time frames as well but so far the idea is goto schlitterbahn aug 4th or 5th that way it's a weekday not to crowded ect ect. On the way home stop by saltlick for some bad ass BBQ again then get drunk somewhere, prob the house but would have to figure that one out as we go.

with the way I am plans are kinda subject to change based on what the main group of friends wanna do/wifes bitch piss n moan about I try to make them as happy as possible...sometimes lol but I'll update this post as time gets closer but friends or not I'm doin something cause I haven't really done s**t this year in the terms of getting out and having fun. Figure just let ya'll know incase wanna join in the fun.

Other plans atm are
Party boat on lake travis(people have kids blah blah so this may not work out as once your on the boat your on till we dock back up and if your late your SOL)

Tube down the river(I've heard no more beer coolers down the river, if that's the case I'm killin that idea. Not gonna float on a river with a bunch of people get burnt as hell without beer)

one of the friend suggested we go camping...the whole august texas heat inside a tent mmmmm reason I want water park or something involving water.

if all else fails I'll atleast rent out a pavilion out on the lake and throw a bbq that way people can come and go as they please and I can still eat/swim/get drunk

alright more to come just lemme know if free that week/weekend and I'll see if anything I can do to adjust time frames around. my b-day itself is on a saturday and I will not be going to work even if they want me to on the 7th or 8th so I may be up for a cruise or something on that weekend.
CaStylin
Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 0.71

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

We may be able to swing something on the 7th, maybe a day trip or overnight trip to help you celebrate

slim-rob
Master Level
Master Level
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 1.09

2006 Chevrolet Impala
2010 Chevrolet Silverado
2010 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

well I SHOULD be able to make it!

I'm down for whatever

bbengineer wrote:

Try masturbating... your car will thank you

BBEngineer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
riverwalk100
Member Level
Member Level
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 0.23

2002 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject:  ok Reply with quote

I am down for the 7th we dont have anything planned. So i am 99.999999% there. keep me posted mixer via text message i dont get to the boards as much as i like

CaStylin
Master Level
Master Level

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Did you lock down plans for this weekend?

CaStylin
Master Level
Master Level

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

anyone got mix's phone number... i had to go in milano so im like an hour outside of austin right now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Southwest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: