NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Italian Car Show
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Italian Car Show
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Apr 15, 2008
Posts: 4127
Posts per day: 1.21
Location: Canton, Ohio

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject:  Italian Car Show Reply with quote

Just had a small italian car show at the fair yesterday good amount of cars i'm very suprised are in Ohio. Some of the interior shots complete suck since the windows were up so i do apologize in advance... Don't mind the ACR viper i know it's not italian but i saw it at another car show i was at later that evening and had to get a photo since i know that's the only ACR viper i've seen in ohio...

Now the photos... enjoy!!

























[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/Wingman520
/Italian%20Car%20Show%207%2011%202010/DSC00170.jpg[/IMG]
















































































































_________________
2006 Impala LTZ 105k- Dynomax Catback Exhaust, Overkilled by Will Wink

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wanderson75
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Oct 12, 2008
Posts: 4362
Posts per day: 1.35
Location: Southgate, Michigan

2005 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

lol @ breaka u face

_________________
Shameless Plug: http://gamerliving.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Some gorgeous vehicles there!!!

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Frank4202
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jul 03, 2008
Posts: 2573
Posts per day: 0.77
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1997 Chevrolet Corvette


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That's whoptastic

_________________


Sold 28/10/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.29
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

omg thas a lot of pictures. i should be getting an email from my systems admin in a few geez!!! Shocked

pics didnt start get interesting untill i got to the lambos, ferraris and maserati's

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rkvette
Master Level
Master Level
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Sep 06, 2007
Posts: 3379
Posts per day: 0.93
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702

2008 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Corvette
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Chevrolet Corvette


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

very nice pictures!! thanks for your time/work,, all were super !! panterra's were hot ,/always overheating , was one of their problems ?.. lamborghini's are very hard ,to resale! ,lost over $ 100,000 in a couple months !! when we had one..the nice thing about our local corvette club ,we beat these cars at highclimbs !! and at the pocono race track, where we run with them.. good bunch of guys and gals, we could not afford to rent track, without them !!...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PushrodPower
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor


Joined: Nov 30, 2008
Posts: 6396
Posts per day: 2.01
Location: I love drawing butts on stuff.

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Saturn S-Series


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Some fine looking automobiles. I wish that show would come to where I live. I noticed that the Espirit and ACR were the only non-Italian cars there, but non the less look good. Very Happy

_________________

"The skippers been drinking, oh yes he has you can tell."-Bob Ross
04ImpalaSS wrote:
How much miles are on those seats? How much pounds of ass were applied to the seat during every trip? Lol

wedebrook wrote:
This thread is about *this* far from being about me, all oiled up, eating chili mac in a walmart bathroom.

nightryder wrote:
My c**k broke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Apr 15, 2008
Posts: 4127
Posts per day: 1.21
Location: Canton, Ohio

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

wanderson75 wrote:
lol @ breaka u face


that's what i thought as well i wanted to steal the sign

BuffaloSS wrote:
Some gorgeous vehicles there!!!

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked


i just selected all from photobucket after a bulk upload and copy pasted them into the new post and i had to do it 4 times and then i realized i could view all for the photos lol

Frank4202 wrote:
That's whoptastic


very nice wording u have lol wanderson said he wanted to send u down here lol

Godzson wrote:
omg thas a lot of pictures. i should be getting an email from my systems admin in a few geez!!! Shocked

pics didnt start get interesting untill i got to the lambos, ferraris and maserati's


believe me i know... i enjoy the older cars as well cuz without them we wouldn't be where we are today

rkvette wrote:
very nice pictures!! thanks for your time/work,, all were super !! panterra's were hot ,/always overheating , was one of their problems ?.. lamborghini's are very hard ,to resale! ,lost over $ 100,000 in a couple months !! when we had one..the nice thing about our local corvette club ,we beat these cars at highclimbs !! and at the pocono race track, where we run with them.. good bunch of guys and gals, we could not afford to rent track, without them !!...


very nice! glad to know someone with a bigger pocketbook can help u on track rental Wink and very interesting to know those pantera's were hot probably should've asked the guy

PushrodPower wrote:
Some fine looking automobiles. I wish that show would come to where I live. I noticed that the Espirit and ACR were the only non-Italian cars there, but non the less look good. Very Happy


yes the ACR was from the akron superfly which was that evening and the espirit was at the italian one too... they like to do the themes every now and then for these which is why i enjoy knowing these cars are in my area Wink Laughing

_________________
2006 Impala LTZ 105k- Dynomax Catback Exhaust, Overkilled by Will Wink

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:

BuffaloSS wrote:
Some gorgeous vehicles there!!!

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked


i just selected all from photobucket after a bulk upload and copy pasted them into the new post and i had to do it 4 times and then i realized i could view all for the photos lol


I never realized that you could copy/paste all...but these days I'm posting only one or two photos at a time.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Apr 15, 2008
Posts: 4127
Posts per day: 1.21
Location: Canton, Ohio

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
Wingman520 wrote:

BuffaloSS wrote:
Some gorgeous vehicles there!!!

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked


i just selected all from photobucket after a bulk upload and copy pasted them into the new post and i had to do it 4 times and then i realized i could view all for the photos lol


I never realized that you could copy/paste all...but these days I'm posting only one or two photos at a time.


ya when that drop menu pops up when you roll over the photos there is a check box to select it and then go to the bottom for generating the img code

_________________
2006 Impala LTZ 105k- Dynomax Catback Exhaust, Overkilled by Will Wink

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rkvette
Master Level
Master Level
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Sep 06, 2007
Posts: 3379
Posts per day: 0.93
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702

2008 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Corvette
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Chevrolet Corvette


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

buffalo ss /moderator - your learning a lot lately ,work and here. my grandaughter knows everything !! she is 15, going on 35 ? she told me all her problems will be solved ,if she had wheels !! buff you will learing even more as time go on, i had brown hair at one time..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Apr 15, 2008
Posts: 4127
Posts per day: 1.21
Location: Canton, Ohio

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

rkvette wrote:
buffalo ss /moderator - your learning a lot lately ,work and here. my grandaughter knows everything !! she is 15, going on 35 ? she told me all her problems will be solved ,if she had wheels !! buff you will learing even more as time go on, i had brown hair at one time..


Laughing made me chuckle there rkvette very nice

_________________
2006 Impala LTZ 105k- Dynomax Catback Exhaust, Overkilled by Will Wink

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madbrad
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Sep 23, 2009
Posts: 1284
Posts per day: 0.44
Location: Pickering ON

2007 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lotuses and Vipers are not italian.
Just ball bustin'!

There's that little 3 wheeler called Lambretta. A friend's little brother came up with that exact name all on his own when we were drawing exotics and trying to think of names. This wa sin the 80s. We did use it.

_________________
sent from my Univac using Assembler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Apr 15, 2008
Posts: 4127
Posts per day: 1.21
Location: Canton, Ohio

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

madbrad wrote:
Lotuses and Vipers are not italian.
Just ball bustin'!

There's that little 3 wheeler called Lambretta. A friend's little brother came up with that exact name all on his own when we were drawing exotics and trying to think of names. This wa sin the 80s. We did use it.


viper was at a different car show i said it at the top... and the lotus idk how it got in there lol

_________________
2006 Impala LTZ 105k- Dynomax Catback Exhaust, Overkilled by Will Wink

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madbrad
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Sep 23, 2009
Posts: 1284
Posts per day: 0.44
Location: Pickering ON

2007 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Lotuses and Vipers are not italian.
Just ball bustin'!

There's that little 3 wheeler called Lambretta. A friend's little brother came up with that exact name all on his own when we were drawing exotics and trying to think of names. This wa sin the 80s. We did use it.


viper was at a different car show i said it at the top

If you said it I missed it, which means you did not print it in large red type!

_________________
sent from my Univac using Assembler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: August 23, 2017, 2:30:58 pm
Page Generation: 0.19 Seconds ( SQL 45:151 in 0.03 Seconds )