NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Italian Car Show
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Italian Car Show
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.21

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject:  Italian Car Show Reply with quote

Just had a small italian car show at the fair yesterday good amount of cars i'm very suprised are in Ohio. Some of the interior shots complete suck since the windows were up so i do apologize in advance... Don't mind the ACR viper i know it's not italian but i saw it at another car show i was at later that evening and had to get a photo since i know that's the only ACR viper i've seen in ohio...

Now the photos... enjoy!!

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/Wingman520
/Italian%20Car%20Show%207%2011%202010/DSC00170.jpg[/IMG]

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wanderson75
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 1.35

2005 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

lol @ breaka u face

BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.71

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Some gorgeous vehicles there!!!

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked

Senior Level
Senior Level

Posts per day: 0.77

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1997 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That's whoptastic

Sold 28/10/11
Godzson
Guru
Guru

Posts per day: 1.29

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

omg thas a lot of pictures. i should be getting an email from my systems admin in a few geez!!! Shocked

pics didnt start get interesting untill i got to the lambos, ferraris and maserati's

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rkvette
Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 0.93

2008 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Corvette
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

very nice pictures!! thanks for your time/work,, all were super !! panterra's were hot ,/always overheating , was one of their problems ?.. lamborghini's are very hard ,to resale! ,lost over $ 100,000 in a couple months !! when we had one..the nice thing about our local corvette club ,we beat these cars at highclimbs !! and at the pocono race track, where we run with them.. good bunch of guys and gals, we could not afford to rent track, without them !!...

Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Platinum Contributor (Amount: 1) Platinum Contributor

Posts per day: 2.01

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1996 Saturn S-Series

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Some fine looking automobiles. I wish that show would come to where I live. I noticed that the Espirit and ACR were the only non-Italian cars there, but non the less look good. Very Happy

"The skippers been drinking, oh yes he has you can tell."-Bob Ross
04ImpalaSS wrote:
How much miles are on those seats? How much pounds of ass were applied to the seat during every trip? Lol

wedebrook wrote:
This thread is about *this* far from being about me, all oiled up, eating chili mac in a walmart bathroom.

nightryder wrote:
My c**k broke.
Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

wanderson75 wrote:
lol @ breaka u face

that's what i thought as well i wanted to steal the sign

BuffaloSS wrote:

Gotta ask....how long did it take you to post all of those photos (or is there a "copy & paste all" function that I've missed? Shocked

i just selected all from photobucket after a bulk upload and copy pasted them into the new post and i had to do it 4 times and then i realized i could view all for the photos lol

Frank4202 wrote:
That's whoptastic

very nice wording u have lol wanderson said he wanted to send u down here lol

Godzson wrote:
omg thas a lot of pictures. i should be getting an email from my systems admin in a few geez!!! Shocked

pics didnt start get interesting untill i got to the lambos, ferraris and maserati's

believe me i know... i enjoy the older cars as well cuz without them we wouldn't be where we are today

rkvette wrote:
very nice pictures!! thanks for your time/work,, all were super !! panterra's were hot ,/always overheating , was one of their problems ?.. lamborghini's are very hard ,to resale! ,lost over $ 100,000 in a couple months !! when we had one..the nice thing about our local corvette club ,we beat these cars at highclimbs !! and at the pocono race track, where we run with them.. good bunch of guys and gals, we could not afford to rent track, without them !!...

very nice! glad to know someone with a bigger pocketbook can help u on track rental Wink and very interesting to know those pantera's were hot probably should've asked the guy

PushrodPower wrote:
Some fine looking automobiles. I wish that show would come to where I live. I noticed that the Espirit and ACR were the only non-Italian cars there, but non the less look good. Very Happy

yes the ACR was from the akron superfly which was that evening and the espirit was at the italian one too... they like to do the themes every now and then for these which is why i enjoy knowing these cars are in my area Wink Laughing

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.71

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:

BuffaloSS wrote:

i just selected all from photobucket after a bulk upload and copy pasted them into the new post and i had to do it 4 times and then i realized i could view all for the photos lol

I never realized that you could copy/paste all...but these days I'm posting only one or two photos at a time.

Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
Wingman520 wrote:

BuffaloSS wrote:

I never realized that you could copy/paste all...but these days I'm posting only one or two photos at a time.

ya when that drop menu pops up when you roll over the photos there is a check box to select it and then go to the bottom for generating the img code

rkvette
Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 0.93

2008 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Corvette
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

buffalo ss /moderator - your learning a lot lately ,work and here. my grandaughter knows everything !! she is 15, going on 35 ? she told me all her problems will be solved ,if she had wheels !! buff you will learing even more as time go on, i had brown hair at one time..

Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

rkvette wrote:
buffalo ss /moderator - your learning a lot lately ,work and here. my grandaughter knows everything !! she is 15, going on 35 ? she told me all her problems will be solved ,if she had wheels !! buff you will learing even more as time go on, i had brown hair at one time..

Laughing made me chuckle there rkvette very nice

madbrad
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.44

2007 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lotuses and Vipers are not italian.
Just ball bustin'!

There's that little 3 wheeler called Lambretta. A friend's little brother came up with that exact name all on his own when we were drawing exotics and trying to think of names. This wa sin the 80s. We did use it.

Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

madbrad wrote:
Just ball bustin'!

There's that little 3 wheeler called Lambretta. A friend's little brother came up with that exact name all on his own when we were drawing exotics and trying to think of names. This wa sin the 80s. We did use it.

viper was at a different car show i said it at the top... and the lotus idk how it got in there lol

madbrad
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.44

2007 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Wingman520 wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Just ball bustin'!

viper was at a different car show i said it at the top

If you said it I missed it, which means you did not print it in large red type!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: