NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - akron ohio anyone?
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

akron ohio anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Midwest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.15

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject:  akron ohio anyone? Reply with quote

every sunday there is a car show in akron ohio at the spagetti warehouse. Its for anyone who wants to go, its free, I went for the frist time this weekend, basicly its a show up pick a parking spot and you can show off your car or browse and see the other ones. I was planning on going again, and was wondering if anyone else wanted to go or possibly get a group to represent naioa? I went with eurovagens last weekend, basicly they have like 8 memebers that go to represent them, and they said they will hold the 10 spots next to them if any of us want to go.

351man
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.02

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

What time on Sunday. I'm in Cleveland, maybe I'll drive down.
gg05impala
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.47

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1986 Nissan 300ZX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

i would go but if it is a "show" i need to do some cosmetic repairs. i need a new hood too Sad

Audio: Kicker 1000.1zx, Kicker 12" L5 x2, Kicker 350.4, Pioneer TSD1602R x2, JVC xg-700, custom tuned box 33.8hz
Performance - lead foot in my 3.4L is all I have
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.17

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

gg05impala wrote:
i would go but if it is a "show" i need to do some cosmetic repairs. i need a new hood too Sad

agreed lol i got a cosmetic repair to do myself...

i'm in canton so if u want to pm me and we can meet up or w/e since ur not far from me... i go to the quaker steak ones in canton but since i gotta fix the imp i won't be showing the car till it's fixed

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Imp8int
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.03

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

It's been a while since someone replied to this, but my hubby and me and a bunch of our car friends go there a lot! Let me know the next time you go and we will try to be there!

Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.17

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Imp8int wrote:
It's been a while since someone replied to this, but my hubby and me and a bunch of our car friends go there a lot! Let me know the next time you go and we will try to be there!

glad to know we have a couple more ppl with interest... not sure when/what is going on but i know he'll post about it... as far as i know nothing this sunday... i'll be at the quaker steak car show in canton, ohio just FYI it's from 4-8 but i'll be there from 6ish on since i get out of work at 5

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.15

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Ok everyone i know its last minute but ive been working so much its hard to get on the site. There is a super fly today and i think they are also having auto cross to the public. the new location is at an old mall the address is as follows 2400 romig road akron oh its near the old sears
[/list]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Midwest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: