NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - akron ohio anyone?
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

akron ohio anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.16

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject:  akron ohio anyone? Reply with quote

every sunday there is a car show in akron ohio at the spagetti warehouse. Its for anyone who wants to go, its free, I went for the frist time this weekend, basicly its a show up pick a parking spot and you can show off your car or browse and see the other ones. I was planning on going again, and was wondering if anyone else wanted to go or possibly get a group to represent naioa? I went with eurovagens last weekend, basicly they have like 8 memebers that go to represent them, and they said they will hold the 10 spots next to them if any of us want to go.

Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.19

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

i go to the quaker steak car shows in canton... i've been up there a couple times with my buddy... i can try to plan something but won't be showing the car since i got into a fender bender and gotta get a new panel sprayed and put on the passenger side.... pm me if u want

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

sure will do, i might be going this weekend, ill pm you if i do. Trust me even if you have a fender bender you car would still beat alot of the other ones there. Trust me ricer heaven. Made me feel good about my car. but ya ill keep you up to date

Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

fastrunner08 wrote:
sure will do, i might be going this weekend, ill pm you if i do. Trust me even if you have a fender bender you car would still beat alot of the other ones there. Trust me ricer heaven. Made me feel good about my car. but ya ill keep you up to date

haha that's good to know somewhat Wink if i can get my buddy to go up i'll check with him too and see if he's not busy...

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

ok so if the weather holds im definally going on this sunday, not sure what time exactly but probally around 6is in the afternoon i think.

Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

fastrunner08 wrote:
ok so if the weather holds im definally going on this sunday, not sure what time exactly but probally around 6is in the afternoon i think.

YGPM

fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

damn good day minus the rain!

Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

fastrunner08 wrote:
damn good day minus the rain!

yes it was! gonna have to try and get a few ppl there as well...

fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

SUPERFLY lives, and its getting much sweeter. The owner of the Eurovagens bought the right to superfly and is going to be holding every weekened. Its now going to be at this abondon mall that they own. And they are going to have AUTO CROSS TOO DURING EACH ONE!!!

Wingman520
Guru
Guru

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

fastrunner08 wrote:
SUPERFLY lives, and its getting much sweeter. The owner of the Eurovagens bought the right to superfly and is going to be holding every weekened. Its now going to be at this abondon mall that they own. And they are going to have AUTO CROSS TOO DURING EACH ONE!!!

SWEET!!!! keep me posted on when the next one is Smile

fastrunner08
Dedicated
Dedicated

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

ya will do, don't know when i can make it though, i got stranded in cincy with the damn storms last weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: