NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - one mean rednose Bitch! 56k nightmare
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

one mean rednose Bitch! 56k nightmare
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GucciMane
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.04

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Suzuki Swift

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject:  one mean rednose Bitch! 56k nightmare Reply with quote

!  Please do not post anymore pictures of your dog harming helpless animals.

my Rednose is " Nitty " shes approx 3-4 yrs old... i got her a while ago from someone that was beating her and not feeding her.. i almost wanted to kick his ass....

She SHREDDED two ducks and two cats in one week in my neighborhood... so i had to get her FIXED to get her back.... well i had to adopt her back and they will not give you the dog unless they spay/neuter it

the Black / White pit... his name is Buck Shot Aka Fat Boy... hes approx. 13 yrs old if not more... we've had em for like 11 yrs and we know he was like 2-3+
he eats anything that is edible... he snorts when he eats... he only lays down to eat... and snores like a normal human when hes sleeping... his pics are 3 yrs old

Last edited by GucciMane on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
sh8dybizness
Master Level
Master Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 1.12

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Nice red nose! So how bout them Lakers?

helldorado wrote:
I should be surprised at the lack of knowledge in this thread, but its NAIOA, so I'm not.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
If you drive stupid, you die stupid.
GucciMane
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Suzuki Swift

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

sh8dybizness wrote:
Nice red nose! So how bout them Lakers?
lakers?? i dont watch basketball....
DJAtman
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.08

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

did you just say that dog killed/injured 2 cats? I feel incredibly sorry for those owners of the cats who were attacked by it. please explain exactly what you meant by "shredded."

if it did injure cats, that is completely f*ked up, and it pissed me off that you seem to be proud of what your dog did to those helpless animals. what were you thinking not getting the dog fixed BEFORE you took it home!?!! i don't get it!

You don't want to know how much i edited out of this to be postable on this forum lol Evil or Very Mad

/endrant
snook
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.46

2004 Chevrolet Impala
1985 Chevrolet Blazer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

GucciMane
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Suzuki Swift

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

DJAtman wrote:
did you just say that dog killed/injured 2 cats? I feel incredibly sorry for those owners of the cats who were attacked by it. please explain exactly what you meant by "shredded."

if it did injure cats, that is completely f*ked up, and it pissed me off that you seem to be proud of what your dog did to those helpless animals. what were you thinking not getting the dog fixed BEFORE you took it home!?!! i don't get it!

You don't want to know how much i edited out of this to be postable on this forum lol Evil or Very Mad

/endrant
HMMMM lets seee..... Florida...... Rednecks........ pitbulls.... mental retardation.... Hunting........

yes my dog when i first got her from some imbred redneck... she shredded a cat...... broke my privacy fence.... ran out shredded a duck.... came back home then 2 days later she broke out of the house and the yard.... and Seminole county was about 30 deep in my front yard wanting to throw me in jail... and i didnt know what was going on.... so i had to get her fixed to get her back..... and who would ever want to get such a beautiful pitbull fixed so she cant have puppies...

AS for that " Helpless armadillo" all you PETA fans are worried about.... The armadillo bit her... then she went to town..... AS how i see it.... the dog is an Animal..... a cat.. duck...hog...bunnies.. or armadillo is another wild animal...whatever happens happens....

the dog was a boar hunter... can tell from battle wounds..... a dog that is trained to hunt and kill...

now 2 years later i have fully trained her.. and i have her ready to do whatever with the snap of a finger or clicking sounds
EMMJAY
Senior Level
Senior Level

Posts per day: 0.62

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Dodge Magnum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

GucciMane wrote:
DJAtman wrote:

/endrant
HMMMM lets seee..... Florida...... Rednecks........ pitbulls.... mental retardation.... Hunting........

yes my dog when i first got her from some imbred redneck... she shredded a cat...... broke my privacy fence.... ran out shredded a duck.... came back home then 2 days later she broke out of the house and the yard.... and Seminole county was about 30 deep in my front yard wanting to throw me in jail... and i didnt know what was going on.... so i had to get her fixed to get her back..... and who would ever want to get such a beautiful pitbull fixed so she cant have puppies...

AS for that " Helpless armadillo" all you PETA fans are worried about.... The armadillo bit her... then she went to town..... AS how i see it.... the dog is an Animal..... a cat.. duck...hog...bunnies.. or armadillo is another wild animal...whatever happens happens....

the dog was a boar hunter... can tell from battle wounds..... a dog that is trained to hunt and kill...

now 2 years later i have fully trained her.. and i have her ready to do whatever with the snap of a finger or clicking sounds

Ive watched a show once w/ these 'fully trained' animals...they snapped and killed humans. Smile

helldorado wrote:
EMMJAY, your car is coming together nicely as well!

Frank4202 wrote:
EMMJAY, you and I have always had the same taste in cars Hang Head 2
whitelightnin04MC
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 1.57

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Subaru Impreza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I can't believe they let people own animals when they're dumb enough to post pictures of their animals killing other animals.

Resident Prick, at your service.
SS - Corsa Catback, RT 3" DP, CC T304 PLOG, Wizaired, ZZP Offset Polys, GMPP Koni Kit, Hella Projectrofits, PT, ZZP HVTB, 10.4's
Inferno03LS
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.42

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2002 Cadillac Escalade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I see a pattern here from this guys post and Im thinking he is more of an idiot then Jody

Forum Regular
Forum Regular

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Suzuki Swift

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
I can't believe they let people own animals when they're dumb enough to post pictures of their animals killing other animals.
you dont get it... my dog was in my back yard and the armadillo snapped at her so she shredded it.....to me thats a job well done..... so i guess im evil because a cat got into my back yard and my two pitts shredded it.... my dogs have authority to bite anyone that comes on my property .... i dont care if its the damn police... bite them too..... because my dogs are inside or in the back yard... if anything makes it inside or in the back yard... and lives.... i commemorate you for still being in existence........ did i mention this pitbull sleeps with two cats on the same couch..... everyday

Inferno03LS wrote:
I see a pattern here from this guys post and Im thinking he is more of an idiot then Jody
its called ruthless

and me and my family have only owned pitbulls and have never seen any of them be aggressive towards humans... towards another animal they have no tolerance... but my dogs love kids... and i trust my rednose with any person.... Because she spends most of her days with MY GRANDMOTHER!.... pitbulls are the smartest dog out there in my opinion.. if u trained it wrong nd beat it... its whole life... of course its gonna snap on you.... put it like this... i trust my dog so much... that i will let it be at my house after the baby is born..... OMG is that a redflag!?!?!!? Why?..... its just a DOG.... not to mention.... show me the " Pitbulls " that kill people.... They are impure and have been tainted with some other breeds... the dogs you guys should be worried about are " Canary Dogs "

Last edited by GucciMane on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
whitelightnin04MC
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 1.57

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Subaru Impreza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

GucciMane wrote:
whitelightnin04MC wrote:
you dont get it... my dog was in my back yard and the armadillo snapped at her so she shredded it.....to me thats a job well done..... so i guess im evil because a cat got into my back yard and my two pitts shredded it.... my dogs have authority to bite anyone that comes on my property .... i dont care if its the damn police... bite them too..... because my dogs are inside or in the back yard... if anything makes it inside or in the back yard... and lives.... i commemorate you for still being in existence........ did i mention this pitbull sleeps with two cats on the same couch..... everyday

Inferno03LS wrote:
its called ruthless

Regardless. You're still retarded for posting pics of the dog attacking another animal. Posting the pic is pretty tasteless. You're one of the reasons pitbulls get a bad rap.

Resident Prick, at your service.
SS - Corsa Catback, RT 3" DP, CC T304 PLOG, Wizaired, ZZP Offset Polys, GMPP Koni Kit, Hella Projectrofits, PT, ZZP HVTB, 10.4's
GucciMane
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1994 Suzuki Swift

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
GucciMane wrote:
whitelightnin04MC wrote:

Inferno03LS wrote:
its called ruthless

Regardless. You're still retarded for posting pics of the dog attacking another animal. Posting the pic is pretty tasteless. You're one of the reasons pitbulls get a bad rap.
how so???? she didnt eat a human....... she attacked an armadillo in self defense as it would be if dogs had a judicial system...lol but.. theyre f***ing wild animals..... even dogs... where you think they came from???

so would it be evil for me to tell you that my black and white pitbull fought my neighbors 200lb Rott and whooped his ass.... Hmmm..... his dog was lose runnin around... and a crackhead left my front door open.... so my dog went A-wall and showed em who the boss is.... my dog didnt kill em.. didnt attack em... would have if i didnt come runnin and pull em by the collar.... but we are talking about DOGS not Humans....

and dont you eat chicken pork or beef???..... Same s**t..... wild animal in your belleh....

my pittbulls scenario chillin in back yard wild animal... ok.. wild animal attacks.... pitbull attacks in defense and wins.... pitbull makes sure its dead.... GOOD DOG....

BTW my girl says yall are retarded

Last edited by GucciMane on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
wedebrook
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 1.74

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
1991 Chevrolet S10
2004 Chevrolet Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Inferno03LS wrote:

I think you may be on to something. What a jackass. Rolling Eyes

20SS07
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.59

2009 Toyota Tacoma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the next thread he starts.

Jesus created the internet and puppies and dandelions and kittens and sunny days and lollipops and impalas and turbochargers and pizza and beer and wings and boobies and blowjobs and pizza and pizza and pizza and beer and snow days and football and cheerleaders and drag radials and nascar and everything else that's awesome.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
It's hard to find retards of this quality in such masses. It's truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CHICAGORICAN
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.06

2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the next thread he starts.

No s**t, it's like watching a mix of cops and tyler perry's why did i get married.

Can't wait till next season when the baby is born Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> C'mon Down! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: