NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Moon Roof Shade Rattle
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Moon Roof Shade Rattle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winty03
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.09

2009 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject:  Moon Roof Shade Rattle Reply with quote

Hey guys I have an 09 SS with moon roof and when I first purchased the car, didn't think it would be that big of an issue, but now with spring coming around the corner...I have noticed it more! The moon roof shade makes a ton of noise when in the "open" position! If I close it, all is quite, but once opened at all...that thing has a mind of its own and just rattles constant. Any quick fixes or ideas to tame the rattle. Did search the forum but didn't see any posts..known issue?
20SS07
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.62

2009 Toyota Tacoma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Hmm. Mine never made noise open. But it made noise if I had it closed and it wasn't completely closed as far as you could push it closed.

Jesus created the internet and puppies and dandelions and kittens and sunny days and lollipops and impalas and turbochargers and pizza and beer and wings and boobies and blowjobs and pizza and pizza and pizza and beer and snow days and football and cheerleaders and drag radials and nascar and everything else that's awesome.

whitelightnin04MC wrote:
It's hard to find retards of this quality in such masses. It's truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lingenfelter
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.32

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Yugo Tempo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Mine rattles a bit, I chalk it up to the cold, since it doesn't do it in summertime.

GMPP Duals, GMPP Handling Kit, NAIOA FWI V2, Silverstar Hi/Lo/Fogs, Viper 5900 Remote Start/Security.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> 2000-2005 General Impala Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: