NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Albany??
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Albany??
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject:  Albany?? Reply with quote

Anyone going to be in/around the Albany area on April 13-15th? I have a seminar to go to and will be driving there. While the days are booked solid, I'm assuming my evenings will be free. I know they're weeknights, but anyone want to get together? LMK!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZSPOT
NAIOA Moderator
NAIOA Moderator
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Mar 14, 2005
Posts: 5891
Posts per day: 1.3
Location: Wamego, KS

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Ford Mustang
1981 Chevrolet Silverado
2007 Chevrolet Silverado


PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

No,,.. but I'll be in that area on and around Fathers day weekend. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sccrxxvi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular


Joined: Nov 08, 2008
Posts: 106
Posts per day: 0.03
Location: Cobleskill, NY

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Subaru Legacy


PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I work in Albany, therefore I am almost always there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'll keep this thread updated as it gets closer...but it would be cool to meet a couple guys from that area.

ZSPOT wrote:
No,,.. but I'll be in that area on and around Fathers day weekend. Very Happy


What the hell you coming up this way for in June? Passing through Buffalo by any chance?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZSPOT
NAIOA Moderator
NAIOA Moderator
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Mar 14, 2005
Posts: 5891
Posts per day: 1.3
Location: Wamego, KS

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Ford Mustang
1981 Chevrolet Silverado
2007 Chevrolet Silverado


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Probably. I may be taking 90 up and over to Sharon Springs.

I grew up in CT, but my folks got tired of the hustle and bustle. Built a house on a hill side with a FANTASTIC view to retire in. I'm packing up the wife and kids for a road trip. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sccrxxvi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular


Joined: Nov 08, 2008
Posts: 106
Posts per day: 0.03
Location: Cobleskill, NY

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Subaru Legacy


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

ZSPOT wrote:
Probably. I may be taking 90 up and over to Sharon Springs.

I grew up in CT, but my folks got tired of the hustle and bustle. Built a house on a hill side with a FANTASTIC view to retire in. I'm packing up the wife and kids for a road trip. Very Happy


Some nice views of the Mohawk Valley from there. I live about 15 miles south just outside of cobleskill and drive through there to get to the thruway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chevimpala00
Uber
Uber


Joined: Apr 04, 2004
Posts: 877
Posts per day: 0.18
Location: CNY

2008 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

You all need to stop in Utica along the way....awesome city....ok I lied about it being awesome but the FX Matt brewery is in Utica that should make it cool enough

_________________
2008 Chevy Impala LTZ
2002 Chevy Blazer LS 4x4(traded in)
2000 Galaxy Silver Impala(traded in)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'll definitely be in Albany next week if anyone wants to meet up either Tuesday or Wednesday evening....maybe to watch a Yankee game or something? I'll be staying at the Desmond, and have a decent looking co-worker coming along as well Very Happy That may entice someone to come............out Laughing I'm married, so that's out of the question for me Shocked

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 10873
Posts per day: 2.57
Location: NJ

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
I'll definitely be in Albany next week if anyone wants to meet up either Tuesday or Wednesday evening....maybe to watch a Yankee game or something? I'll be staying at the Desmond, and have a decent looking co-worker coming along as well Very Happy That may entice someone to come............out Laughing I'm married, so that's out of the question for me Shocked


You can still man the camera, right?

_________________
maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.29
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
I'll be staying at the Desmond, and have a decent looking co-worker coming along as well Very Happy That may entice someone to come............out Laughing I'm married, so that's out of the question for me Shocked


Embarassed Rolling Eyes

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Didn't know if you'd check in on this....ROFLMAO!!! Yes, it's Lauren... Laughing I wasn't gonna throw you under the bus, though.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.29
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
Didn't know if you'd check in on this....ROFLMAO!!! Yes, it's Lauren... Laughing I wasn't gonna throw you under the bus, though.


*sings* If i could turn......turn back the hands of timeee!! Laughing

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 10873
Posts per day: 2.57
Location: NJ

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
BuffaloSS wrote:
Didn't know if you'd check in on this....ROFLMAO!!! Yes, it's Lauren... Laughing I wasn't gonna throw you under the bus, though.


*sings* If i could turn......turn back the hands of timeee!! Laughing


Sounds like there's a story there. Is it the usual godzen swing and a miss? Laughing

_________________
maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garii
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: Mar 19, 2010
Posts: 72
Posts per day: 0.03
Location: Ballston Spa

2001 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Saratoga County Reporting for Duty!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.71
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
BuffaloSS wrote:
Didn't know if you'd check in on this....ROFLMAO!!! Yes, it's Lauren... Laughing I wasn't gonna throw you under the bus, though.


*sings* If i could turn......turn back the hands of timeee!! Laughing


Sounds like there's a story there. Is it the usual godzen swing and a miss? Laughing


Let's just put it this way....godzson's too nice a guy!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: August 22, 2017, 2:22:38 am
Page Generation: 0.17 Seconds ( SQL 45:152 in 0.02 Seconds )