Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 pm Post subject: HPD - Dyno day - march 6th 2010
This is just a FYI for those in the H-town area who want to attend, HPD is doing another dyno day on the 6th of march.... Its $30 for two pulls which i think is damn decent... Of course i wont be on the dyno anytime soon but some of yall might
S! Houston Performance Driving!
Houston Performance Driving will be hosting a Dyno Day at Late Model Racecraft on March 6th, 2010 (Saturday). LMR is one of the nation's top LSX tuners in the US. Producing many of the fastest cars to hit the streets anywhere. HPD is very thankful to have LMR has a sponsor here on the forum. The shop will be open to look around and talk with staff about what to do next to your LSX powered ride. These guys will make your car so fast that it will go back in time...
This will be a good time to get your ride dialed in before TX2K10! It's time to bring your A-Game Houston! If you are interested in getting the car/truck on the dyno. Please get to LMR on time to start the day. If you are not present when your turn is up. Your slot will go to the end of the list. BE ON TIME!
- LMR will open at 8AM and starting rollings cars on the dyno at 9AM. Get to LMR early to get on the list that HPD will generate. There will be a 1 hour break at Noon for pizza.
- FREE PIZZA!!! What FREE!?!?! Houston Performance Driving will be providing FREE PIZZA to those that attend the event. Pizza will be provided by New York Pizzeria, next to LMR.
- The event will end at 4PM to clean up and look at the days HP#s.
- There will be NO A/F sheets. HP will be recorded on the TV monitor in the dyno area to keep track of outputs.
- There will be trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and lowest output of the day.
- Where: Late Model Racecraft 11755 West Little York Rd., Ste. 106, Houston, TX
- When: Saturday March 6th, 2010
- Time: Show up @ 8:30AM, Dyno @ 9AM. End at 4PM.
- Who: HPD and the fasted rides in Houston.
- Why: Getting ready for TX2K10!
- How: Open bottle, hit red switch!
- Price = $30 for 2 pulls.
- No A/F sheet, but results will be posted.
- We accept cash and credit.
- Provide FULL NAME, YEAR, MAKE, and MODEL.
- Sign up on the HPD Forum by PM'ing xtc4us.
1 Hr Lunch Break. FREE PIZZA!
END TIME 4PM
Come join the fun and the excitement of seeing Houston's most powerful rides battle it out for HP supremacy! Or, just come hang out with the LMR and HPD. Either way we'd love to have you with us.
_________________ 2003 Impala - L26 engine, T61 Turbo, Intercooler, Plog, Elec water pump, much, much more.
1968 Impala - 327 engine, more to come soon
Not sure yet, I had one guy in mind but he stopped doing it. I've got a few buddies that have recomended guys, but I haven't asked them about pricing yet. When I ask them for me I'll ask them about your setup too. Most of them only deal with LSX engines, but they might know how to properly tune a turbo'd car.
Oh yeah, last time LMR had a dyno day they had a huge turnout of some awesome cars!! They had some monster vettes and a coupld of ACR Vipers pull in then of course my Impala!! LOL
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum