NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Buffalo crew: Unlimited washes @ DeltaSonic for a month!!!
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Buffalo crew: Unlimited washes @ DeltaSonic for a month!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.68

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject:  Buffalo crew: Unlimited washes @ DeltaSonic for a month!!! Reply with quote

For my local crew, get a month's worth of UNLIMITED Super Kiss washes for $18 at Delta Sonic on Main Street in Buffalo. Buy the "Super Kiss Plus 'MS'" and wash it as many times as you possibly can within the next 30 days. Not sure how long the promo will go on, so get there ASAP.

I washed mine last night, while it was snowing...since I knew I could miss out by having my car at the mechanic all day.

**On a side note...I had to smile at the fact that the dude who cashed me out for the wash recognized the car, knew that my plate (BFLOSS) read "Buffalo SS" and not "B-Floss," and knew that my previous plate was UGOTV8D ("You got V-eighted). He had nothing but good to say about my dirty ass car Very Happy

(if only he knew the ugly history Rolling Eyes)

Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 0.06

2007 Chevrolet Impala
1982 Chevrolet Silverado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject:  Re: Buffalo crew: Unlimited washes @ DeltaSonic for a month! Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:

**On a side note...I had to smile at the fact that the dude who cashed me out for the wash recognized the car, knew that my plate (BFLOSS) read "Buffalo SS" and not "B-Floss," and knew that my previous plate was UGOTV8D ("You got V-eighted). He had nothing but good to say about my dirty ass car Very Happy

B-Floss LOL Thats the funniest thing I have read all day!!! ROFL Thanks for the laugh.
Wingman520
Guru
Guru
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 1.19

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject:  Re: Buffalo crew: Unlimited washes @ DeltaSonic for a month! Reply with quote

Wolf wrote:
BuffaloSS wrote:

B-Floss LOL Thats the funniest thing I have read all day!!! ROFL Thanks for the laugh.

:rofl: agreed! but very good deal wish my area had promos like that Sad

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xnick
Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 1.12

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Subaru Impreza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I wish this was all Deltas... way too far away for me.

edit: It can only be purchased at Main St, but used anywhere for the 30 days! I might make a trip out there tonight! Sale ends at 9PM tonight.

tstephens11 wrote:
karma's a f***ing bitch.
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.68

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Yeah, forgot to mention that the re-wash can be anywhere. Sorry.

Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 0.91

2008 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Corvette
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2009 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

if you dont have a garage with some heat does everthing all freeze up ?? like doors and windows etc..????

Master Level
Master Level

Posts per day: 1.12

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2004 Subaru Impreza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

rkvette wrote:
if you dont have a garage with some heat does everthing all freeze up ?? like doors and windows etc..????

They have blowers that dry off your car, then people dry it off with rags.

tstephens11 wrote:
karma's a f***ing bitch.
Wingman520
Guru
Guru

Posts per day: 1.19

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

xnick wrote:
rkvette wrote:

They have blowers that dry off your car, then people dry it off with rags.

those are the only style car washes i go through since it helps so that the water doesn't freeze onto the car as much

2001 Chevy Impala- 186K Retired: 180 T stat, HV3, Wizaired Intake, GMPP Exhaust, Speed Daddy Headers, 1.9 Yella Terra Rockers, Custom LED interior, BBEngineering.com 6 Pod Cluster, Poly Mounts and Bushings, Dyno Tuned by Dyno Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 181 WHP 230 WTQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: