NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - WOOOOOHOOOO! No more Dick in Buffalo!!!
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

WOOOOOHOOOO! No more Dick in Buffalo!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.67
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject:  WOOOOOHOOOO! No more Dick in Buffalo!!! Reply with quote

I thought you'd like the title Laughing


The Bills have officially nixed Head Coach Dick Jauron! Only a year too late, too!

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/864823.html

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
crazydayz
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Mar 11, 2007
Posts: 6996
Posts per day: 1.8
Location: Somewhere in Florida

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
2004 Chevrolet Impala
1997 Chevrolet S10
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Shocked ...Who.....
Laughing

_________________
2004 Indy Impala SS Bagged
check out - http://www.noaffiliation.net
http://www.youtube.com/thecrazydayz
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3352096
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2588642
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
EMMJAY
Senior Level
Senior Level


Joined: Oct 23, 2008
Posts: 2082
Posts per day: 0.63
Location: Port Huron, MI

2003 Chevrolet Impala
2006 Dodge Magnum


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

crazydayz wrote:
Shocked ...Who.....
Laughing


ditto lol

_________________

helldorado wrote:
EMMJAY, your car is coming together nicely as well!

Frank4202 wrote:
EMMJAY, you and I have always had the same taste in cars Hang Head 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.67
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Exactly! Hopefully, for our sake, you'll recognize the next coach's name. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sh8dybizness
Master Level
Master Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Feb 18, 2009
Posts: 3616
Posts per day: 1.14
Location: Southern California

2003 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That sorry Richard. He never really did know how to win, with any team! Bout time Buffalo dumped that dude.

_________________

helldorado wrote:
I should be surprised at the lack of knowledge in this thread, but its NAIOA, so I'm not.


whitelightnin04MC wrote:
If you drive stupid, you die stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wedebrook
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Dec 01, 2005
Posts: 7664
Posts per day: 1.76
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
1991 Chevrolet S10
2004 Chevrolet Colorado


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

BuffaloSS wrote:
Exactly! Hopefully, for our sake, you'll recognize the next coach's name. Rolling Eyes


Oh, you will. I'm tired of being unemployed. Cool Where do I send my Resume?

_________________
I like your booty, but I'm not gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sh8dybizness
Master Level
Master Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Feb 18, 2009
Posts: 3616
Posts per day: 1.14
Location: Southern California

2003 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

wedebrook wrote:
BuffaloSS wrote:
Exactly! Hopefully, for our sake, you'll recognize the next coach's name. Rolling Eyes


Oh, you will. I'm tired of being unemployed. Cool Where do I send my Resume?
Laughing Laughing
Good one!

_________________

helldorado wrote:
I should be surprised at the lack of knowledge in this thread, but its NAIOA, so I'm not.


whitelightnin04MC wrote:
If you drive stupid, you die stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BuffaloSS
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Posts: 11744
Posts per day: 2.67
Location: Buffalo, NY

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

wedebrook wrote:

Oh, you will. I'm tired of being unemployed. Cool Where do I send my Resume?


One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Wink

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.27
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

awww Bills will still be losers. they havent made the playoffs since 1999. wont make a difference whos at the front of that train wreck Wink

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 10873
Posts per day: 2.53
Location: NJ

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
awww Bills will still be losers. they havent made the playoffs since 1999. wont make a difference whos at the front of that train wreck Wink


That's big talk for a closet Eagles fan. Laughing

_________________
maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.27
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
awww Bills will still be losers. they havent made the playoffs since 1999. wont make a difference whos at the front of that train wreck Wink


That's big talk for a closet Eagles fan. Laughing


yup....its big talk only cause the saints are winning Razz

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 10873
Posts per day: 2.53
Location: NJ

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
awww Bills will still be losers. they havent made the playoffs since 1999. wont make a difference whos at the front of that train wreck Wink


That's big talk for a closet Eagles fan. Laughing


yup....its big talk only cause the saints are winning Razz


We all know you're a bigger Eagles fan and are just hiding behind the Saints. But it's OK, because you're a fan of TWO teams who have never won a Super Bowl. Giants still have more Super Bowl Rings than both the Eagles and Saints have in Super Bowl appearances combined. Laughing

_________________
maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Posts: 4782
Posts per day: 1.27
Location: Aurora, IL but my heart is in New Orleans

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
awww Bills will still be losers. they havent made the playoffs since 1999. wont make a difference whos at the front of that train wreck Wink


That's big talk for a closet Eagles fan. Laughing


yup....its big talk only cause the saints are winning Razz


We all know you're a bigger Eagles fan and are just hiding behind the Saints. But it's OK, because you're a fan of TWO teams who have never won a Super Bowl. Giants still have more Super Bowl Rings than both the Eagles and Saints have in Super Bowl appearances combined. Laughing


Hey....2 outta 32 aint bad odds to get to the Super Bowl considering most people have one Laughing

_________________

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wedebrook
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Dec 01, 2005
Posts: 7664
Posts per day: 1.76
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
1991 Chevrolet S10
2004 Chevrolet Colorado


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Giants still have more Super Bowl Rings...


Stop it. You are starting to sound like a scumbag Pittsburgh fan.

"We got 6 rings, blah blah blah, your argument is invalid and no matter what, we are the superior team because we used to be good." Rolling Eyes

I am personally hoping for a Bengals/Saints Superbowl. I want to see Who Dey VS Who Dat with The Who as the halftime performance. Not to mention that neither team has ever won a Lombardi.

_________________
I like your booty, but I'm not gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!


Joined: Jan 22, 2006
Posts: 10873
Posts per day: 2.53
Location: NJ

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser


PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

wedebrook wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Giants still have more Super Bowl Rings...


Stop it. You are starting to sound like a scumbag Pittsburgh fan.

"We got 6 rings, blah blah blah, your argument is invalid and no matter what, we are the superior team because we used to be good." Rolling Eyes

I am personally hoping for a Bengals/Saints Superbowl. I want to see Who Dey VS Who Dat with The Who as the halftime performance. Not to mention that neither team has ever won a Lombardi.


That argument is valid if you had won within the last couple years and still retained the majority of the core starters. Don't be mad that you're being associated with Eagles fans. Laughing

Steelers, Patriots, Colts and Giants fans are among those who can all still ride recent rings. If you're a Dallas or Green Bay fan, you're living in the past.

I'm not sure I want to see the Saints in the Super Bowl. Living with a hardcore Saints fan, it could be a mess.

_________________
maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: October 21, 2017, 4:20:42 pm
Page Generation: 0.13 Seconds ( SQL 45:161 in 0.01 Seconds )