NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - Coming to Cincinnati
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Coming to Cincinnati
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Midwest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godzson
Guru
Guru
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 1.27

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject:  Coming to Cincinnati Reply with quote

Ok so im coming to Cincinnati, OH and Centerville, OH 25-28 of this month. Which one of you ladies is buyin me dinner? Cool

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 2.54

2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Toyota Space Cruiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm so, so, sorry...

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
I'm so, so, sorry...

That you cant be one of my ladies? Confused

Quote:
ok think of it like jelly beans. if you can learn to like the licorice ones, youll always have lots of them because no one else wants them. its the same with fat chicks

Big Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
I'm so, so, sorry...

Meet up with wedebrook and he can take you to a Ohio cow farm. Very Happy

Do you know where in town you're staying yet? Downtown = zero nightlife.

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
I'm so, so, sorry...

Yeah last time i came to OH, i met wede right after i got back to N.O. so i missed the cowtipping trip he had planned for us. Maybe this time we can squeeze in some time to go chubby chasin. Theres gotta be somewhere to go out there Laughing

Quote:

Big Thumbs Up
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
I'm so, so, sorry...

Yeah last time i came to OH, i met wede right after i got back to N.O. so i missed the cowtipping trip he had planned for us. Maybe this time we can squeeze in some time to go chubby chasin. Theres gotta be somewhere to go out there Laughing

The truly depressing thing about Cincinnati is you have to go to KY to actually do anything after 6pm once baseball season is over. You'll most likely end up at Newport on the Levee if you do anything other than the usual chain restaurants and suburb stuff.

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
I'm so, so, sorry...

The truly depressing thing about Cincinnati is you have to go to KY to actually do anything after 6pm once baseball season is over. You'll most likely end up at Newport on the Levee if you do anything other than the usual chain restaurants and suburb stuff.

yeah the hotel im staying at is actually in KY. weird lol apparently, cincinnati is right on the border. and all the good sh*t is in KY. scary Shocked

Quote:

Big Thumbs Up
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
yeah the hotel im staying at is actually in KY. weird lol apparently, cincinnati is right on the border. and all the good sh*t is in KY. scary Shocked

Covington? Most of the hotels are on the riverfront there because of the Convention Center. There's some real podunk, ghetto strips clubs in downtown Covington if you bring some post lap dance Purel. Laughing

Red Squirrel in the industrial section of town makes some badass double and triple decker sandwiches. Plus you really should hit up Camp Washington Chili if you want the classic. At least get a three way.

The couple times we stayed downtown, it was pretty terrible. Almost all of the businesses closed by 6 and there was nothing to do or no place to go. There was some brewpub, but it wasn't that great.

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:

Covington? Most of the hotels are on the riverfront there because of the Convention Center. There's some real podunk, ghetto strips clubs in downtown Covington if you bring some post lap dance Purel. Laughing

Red Squirrel in the industrial section of town makes some badass double and triple decker sandwiches. Plus you really should hit up Camp Washington Chili if you want the classic.

The couple times we stayed downtown, it was pretty terrible. Almost all of the businesses closed by 6 and there was nothing to do or no place to go. There was some brewpub, but it wasn't that great.

wow....that bad!? Im gonna be in Erlanger, KY. Was originally tryin to stay at an Embassy Suites in i think Covington, KY so i could get some good breakfast and drinks in the evening. But chick im going with wanted to be in a Residence inn Rolling Eyes same s**t tho, jus no omlets in the morning.

Im definitely gonna look for the Red Squirrel and if i have time, try to find that strip club if i dont already have some action at my hotel. Wink

Quote:

Big Thumbs Up
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:
helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:

Red Squirrel in the industrial section of town makes some badass double and triple decker sandwiches. Plus you really should hit up Camp Washington Chili if you want the classic.

wow....that bad!? Im gonna be in Erlanger, KY. Was originally tryin to stay at an Embassy Suites in i think Covington, KY so i could get some good breakfast and drinks in the evening. But chick im going with wanted to be in a Residence inn Rolling Eyes same s**t tho, jus no omlets in the morning.

Im definitely gonna look for the Red Squirrel and if i have time, try to find that strip club if i dont already have some action at my hotel. Wink

For being a "city," Cincy is one of the most disappointing places I've ever been in for downtown nightlife.

You're out by the airport. You're screwed. Laughing Prepare to get in the car to do anything. We used to stay at that same Embassy in Covington. It was convenient if you were going into the city. Otherwise, nothing special.

Newport on the Levee is a good place to take / meet women.
http://www.newportonthelevee.com/directory/

It's where all the higher end restaurants and bars are in the area. It's basically a fancy mall, but the bars are trendy and attract some decent looking women. Everything else is going to be either a chain, or you can try really hard to find a decent local joint (I have no suggestions), but there's nothing by the airport.

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I figured we'd probably have to ride around to get anywhere from that place. none of the downtown hotels looked appealing or had free parking.

But this Newport on the Levee place sounds like a winner. I even saw a spot for discount coupons for visitors. that WILL be getting used Laughing

How the heck did this city get a football team anyway? Laughing

Quote:

Big Thumbs Up
helldorado
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

2005 Infiniti G35
2008 Subaru Impreza
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Godzson wrote:

It's not much of a team. Very Happy

Godzson
Guru
Guru

2006 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

helldorado wrote:
Godzson wrote:

It's not much of a team. Very Happy

tru dat Laughing

Quote:

Big Thumbs Up
wedebrook
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!

Posts per day: 1.77

2000 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
1991 Chevrolet S10
2004 Chevrolet Colorado

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

As much as I would like to defend Cincy and disagree with Helldo...he's right. Laughing

The Levee is just about all you got for night life in the Cincy area if you don't want to get mugged and/or shot by the strippers with which you share your evening. I don't plan on going to Cincy at that time, but I'll see what I can work out. You've been to Chillicothe before, you know about our fat girls, right? It's one of our main attractions. Laughing

adam419
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.05

2005 Chevrolet Impala
1992 GMC Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

get a Few members to show up i might come down for a little get together meet lol

05 Base 3.4L impala.Liteglow 7Color Led Underbody Glow. 15 Neon 9Inch Pilot Green Neonbars Throughout The Car.2-12inch power Acoustik Fubars.Power Acoustik OV1-5500D 5500watt Amp, Boss Audio 640UI Headunit. Tint 50% Fronts And 20% Rears.8000K Hids. Dark Smoke Headlight Tint.BBE Cluster And Hvac Done In Green Leds. Green Led Door Lock/Window Switches Done By sauce. Liteglow Green Neon License Plate Frame.0ga amp wiring kit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Midwest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: