NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account

NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lysol106
Dedicated
Dedicated
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor

Posts per day: 0.11

2004 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1978 Chevrolet Impala
1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Important June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA Reply with quote

Hello Everyone.

I wanted to start this post early if people wanted to come out to the show. This is for the All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA. Last year there were 6 W-Bodies (3 forum members, rkvette, myself, and another person who's name I'm forgetting at the moment). Over all, I'd have to say all the Impalas had a great showing (I know there were at least 150 94-96 SS's there). ClubGP also had a good showing. The show is a lot of fun last year and I'm hoping we can get a better turnout this year. One thing, we're not close to the Monte-Carlos. I'm going to email the man in charge to see if we can get the W-Body Monte Carlos close to us.

Also, early registration is cheaper at $30. If we get 25 cars to show up from NAIOA, we also get a tent for free (at least thats what it was last year. rkvette knows more on this aspect). If you do register early, register as a stock vehicle (3 mods or less) even if you have more. That way we're all together. Last year, the modded Impalas were on the other end from the stock vehicles (none were there tho).

Here's the link to the page: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/.....nationals/

Once again, I know this is early, but I wanted to post this while I had the free time and remembered. I'll also post more information when it gets to me.

I hope to see some of you there this year.

2007 Impala LT3
2006 Chrysler 300c
Lingenfelter
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor

Posts per day: 2.32

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Yugo Tempo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'll go if the car is setup to my liking. I missed the show last year, but wished I could have made it.

The member you have forgotten about is BuffaloSS. Wink

GMPP Duals, GMPP Handling Kit, NAIOA FWI V2, Silverstar Hi/Lo/Fogs, Viper 5900 Remote Start/Security.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nightryder
Master Level
Master Level
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor

Posts per day: 0.81

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Subaru Impreza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lingenfelter wrote:
I'll go if the car is setup to my liking. I missed the show last year, but wished I could have made it.

The member you have forgotten about is BuffaloSS. Wink

Your thinking of the GM show in St. Catherines, this one is like 8-10 hours away from St. Catherines Laughing

I'm toying around with the idea of going on a little road trip this summer, I'll keep this show in mind.

Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.07

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1995 Pontiac G5
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Important Re: All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA 6/26-28/09 Reply with quote

Lysol106 wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to start this post early if people wanted to come out to the show. This is for the All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA. Last year there were 6 W-Bodies (3 forum members, rkvette, myself, and another person who's name I'm forgetting at the moment). Over all, I'd have to say all the Impalas had a great showing (I know there were at least 150 94-96 SS's there). ClubGP also had a good showing. The show is a lot of fun last year and I'm hoping we can get a better turnout this year. One thing, we're not close to the Monte-Carlos. I'm going to email the man in charge to see if we can get the W-Body Monte Carlos close to us.

Also, early registration is cheaper at $30. If we get 25 cars to show up from NAIOA, we also get a tent for free (at least thats what it was last year. rkvette knows more on this aspect). If you do register early, register as a stock vehicle (3 mods or less) even if you have more. That way we're all together. Last year, the modded Impalas were on the other end from the stock vehicles (none were there tho).

Here's the link to the page: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/.....nationals/

Once again, I know this is early, but I wanted to post this while I had the free time and remembered. I'll also post more information when it gets to me.

I hope to see some of you there this year.
if you go to the site,check out the GM Fan link on the right side of the page..a lot of GM and Chevy stuff,but no Impala swag.. Rolling Eyes ..that's the only problem!..a whole bunch of other stuff,though!..

Lysol106
Dedicated
Dedicated

Posts per day: 0.11

2004 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1978 Chevrolet Impala
1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lingenfelter, its a good show. You can come down if you want. haha Laughing I know it wasn't BuffaloSS though. I think his name was Caprice-something and he had an 04 SS.

racerman51, They actually have Impala swag at the show, which stunned me. I picked up some nice fender covers, a couple hats and an Impala shirt. Most of the stuff, though, catered to the B-Body guys.

2007 Impala LT3
2006 Chrysler 300c
04DetroitLS
Senior Level
Senior Level

Posts per day: 0.53

2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I've been TRYING to make it to this for a while now, but we'll see how many other events i managed to get registered for first LOL

His dog ran away and didn't come back for a few hours on the first fire up too. It was awesome.

When babies cry and animals flee, you know you did something right Laughing

Signature truncated by system. Maximum of 6 lines allowed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
phillyimpala
Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.42

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I might be able to make it.
imp
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.17

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

If I dont go home around then ill be attending as well. It would be nice to get to enter in one of these shows.

Member Level
Member Level

Posts per day: 0.47

2004 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I might be able to make it. Don't know what my plans are for June right now though. But I'll mark it.

Tony
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Posts per day: 0.04

2003 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm planning on going but have a question, is anyone going with a tech II tool that could do some minor BCM programming, for a fee of course. I'm thinking mods such as removing speed limiter, O2 code delete for people installing aftermarket downpipes, etc..... Just a thought.

Redjewel
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.02

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I went with my Monte Carlo two years ago and there were only 4 Montes there including mine! I wasn't too impressed. Wasn't last year a special show for the Impala anniversary? I don't know if I'll go back this year. I'm registered for three days for Corvettes though.

phillyimpala
Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm thinking it will be a bit of an embarrassment pulling up in a 3.4 base impala.
imp
Resident
Resident

Posts per day: 0.17

2001 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

It wouldnt be embarrasing at all if you were to pull up in your 3.4. Look at it this way, its a good chance to go to a BIG car show and meet and look at a lot of cool cars and show off your own as well. Im not sure what you all have done to it but I know if I had a bone stock 3.4 I would come.

Also I guess I havent really looked at the website enough or searched on it but what about hotel reservations. Are most of you just plannin on driving home everynight or staying there. I would imagine with such a BIG Show that you would need to book a room pretty early. I was thinking maybe a Clarion or something. If we could all decide on how many rooms we need I could probably get them at a cheap price with the military discount at a flat rate of $79 a room/day.

Member Level
Member Level

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

imp wrote:
It wouldnt be embarrasing at all if you were to pull up in your 3.4. Look at it this way, its a good chance to go to a BIG car show and meet and look at a lot of cool cars and show off your own as well. Im not sure what you all have done to it but I know if I had a bone stock 3.4 I would come.

Also I guess I havent really looked at the website enough or searched on it but what about hotel reservations. Are most of you just plannin on driving home everynight or staying there. I would imagine with such a BIG Show that you would need to book a room pretty early. I was thinking maybe a Clarion or something. If we could all decide on how many rooms we need I could probably get them at a cheap price with the military discount at a flat rate of $79 a room/day.

Well it has GMPP exhaust,tint, and a system.
Coming very soon: SS grille,rims, and SS gauges so I guess your right.
Redjewel
Cadet
Cadet

Posts per day: 0.02

2008 Chevrolet Impala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

imp wrote:

You shouldn't have a problem getting a hotel. There are tons and tons of them. Try searching www.choicehotels.com
And in the event that all of the closest hotels are taken, try the Super8 in Chambersburg/Scotland. I stayed there two years ago and it was really nice, new, and clean.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: