NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lysol106
Dedicated
Dedicated
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: May 09, 2008
Posts: 396
Posts per day: 0.11
Location: Arlington, VA

2004 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1978 Chevrolet Impala
1991 Pontiac Trans Am


PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Important June 26-28 - All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA Reply with quote

Hello Everyone.

I wanted to start this post early if people wanted to come out to the show. This is for the All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA. Last year there were 6 W-Bodies (3 forum members, rkvette, myself, and another person who's name I'm forgetting at the moment). Over all, I'd have to say all the Impalas had a great showing (I know there were at least 150 94-96 SS's there). ClubGP also had a good showing. The show is a lot of fun last year and I'm hoping we can get a better turnout this year. One thing, we're not close to the Monte-Carlos. I'm going to email the man in charge to see if we can get the W-Body Monte Carlos close to us.

Also, early registration is cheaper at $30. If we get 25 cars to show up from NAIOA, we also get a tent for free (at least thats what it was last year. rkvette knows more on this aspect). If you do register early, register as a stock vehicle (3 mods or less) even if you have more. That way we're all together. Last year, the modded Impalas were on the other end from the stock vehicles (none were there tho).

Here's the link to the page: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/.....nationals/

Once again, I know this is early, but I wanted to post this while I had the free time and remembered. I'll also post more information when it gets to me.

I hope to see some of you there this year.

_________________
1978 Green on Green Impala
1991 Trans Am GTA
2004 Impala LS Sport
2007 Impala LT3
2006 Chrysler 300c
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lingenfelter
Uberd0rk!
Uberd0rk!
Gold Contributor (Amount: 1) Gold Contributor


Joined: Oct 21, 2006
Posts: 9331
Posts per day: 2.32
Location: Ontario, Canada

2003 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Yugo Tempo


PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'll go if the car is setup to my liking. I missed the show last year, but wished I could have made it.

The member you have forgotten about is BuffaloSS. Wink

_________________
uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

GMPP Duals, GMPP Handling Kit, NAIOA FWI V2, Silverstar Hi/Lo/Fogs, Viper 5900 Remote Start/Security.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nightryder
Master Level
Master Level
Silver Contributor (Amount: 1) Silver Contributor


Joined: Oct 18, 2006
Posts: 3256
Posts per day: 0.81
Location: Lockport NY

2001 Chevrolet Impala
2005 Subaru Impreza


PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lingenfelter wrote:
I'll go if the car is setup to my liking. I missed the show last year, but wished I could have made it.

The member you have forgotten about is BuffaloSS. Wink


Your thinking of the GM show in St. Catherines, this one is like 8-10 hours away from St. Catherines Laughing

I'm toying around with the idea of going on a little road trip this summer, I'll keep this show in mind.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
racerman51
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Posts: 246
Posts per day: 0.07
Location: POCO,ON,

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1995 Pontiac G5
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix


PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Important Re: All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA 6/26-28/09 Reply with quote

Lysol106 wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to start this post early if people wanted to come out to the show. This is for the All-GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA. Last year there were 6 W-Bodies (3 forum members, rkvette, myself, and another person who's name I'm forgetting at the moment). Over all, I'd have to say all the Impalas had a great showing (I know there were at least 150 94-96 SS's there). ClubGP also had a good showing. The show is a lot of fun last year and I'm hoping we can get a better turnout this year. One thing, we're not close to the Monte-Carlos. I'm going to email the man in charge to see if we can get the W-Body Monte Carlos close to us.

Also, early registration is cheaper at $30. If we get 25 cars to show up from NAIOA, we also get a tent for free (at least thats what it was last year. rkvette knows more on this aspect). If you do register early, register as a stock vehicle (3 mods or less) even if you have more. That way we're all together. Last year, the modded Impalas were on the other end from the stock vehicles (none were there tho).

Here's the link to the page: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/.....nationals/

Once again, I know this is early, but I wanted to post this while I had the free time and remembered. I'll also post more information when it gets to me.

I hope to see some of you there this year.
if you go to the site,check out the GM Fan link on the right side of the page..a lot of GM and Chevy stuff,but no Impala swag.. Rolling Eyes ..that's the only problem!..a whole bunch of other stuff,though!..

_________________
the h#ll with work..LET'S GO RACING!!!
a bungee cord ,a piece of rope and a tie strap can fix any catastrophe Duct tape can't!..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lysol106
Dedicated
Dedicated
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: May 09, 2008
Posts: 396
Posts per day: 0.11
Location: Arlington, VA

2004 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1978 Chevrolet Impala
1991 Pontiac Trans Am


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Lingenfelter, its a good show. You can come down if you want. haha Laughing I know it wasn't BuffaloSS though. I think his name was Caprice-something and he had an 04 SS.

racerman51, They actually have Impala swag at the show, which stunned me. I picked up some nice fender covers, a couple hats and an Impala shirt. Most of the stuff, though, catered to the B-Body guys.

_________________
1978 Green on Green Impala
1991 Trans Am GTA
2004 Impala LS Sport
2007 Impala LT3
2006 Chrysler 300c
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
04DetroitLS
Senior Level
Senior Level


Joined: Aug 10, 2004
Posts: 2560
Posts per day: 0.53
Location: Detroit

2004 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I've been TRYING to make it to this for a while now, but we'll see how many other events i managed to get registered for first LOL

_________________
wanderson75 wrote:
shagnwagon wrote:
Your car makes small children cry. Laughing


His dog ran away and didn't come back for a few hours on the first fire up too. It was awesome.

When babies cry and animals flee, you know you did something right Laughing


Signature truncated by system. Maximum of 6 lines allowed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
phillyimpala
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Jul 08, 2008
Posts: 1425
Posts per day: 0.42
Location: Northeast Philadelphia,PA

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I might be able to make it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imp
Resident
Resident
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Dec 04, 2004
Posts: 790
Posts per day: 0.17
Location: Annville, PA

2001 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

If I dont go home around then ill be attending as well. It would be nice to get to enter in one of these shows.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Specter
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Aug 30, 2008
Posts: 1586
Posts per day: 0.47
Location: Bealeton, Virginia

2004 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I might be able to make it. Don't know what my plans are for June right now though. But I'll mark it.

_________________
Quote:
You're not smart. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tony
Forum Regular
Forum Regular


Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: 180
Posts per day: 0.04
Location: Lebanon, PA

2003 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm planning on going but have a question, is anyone going with a tech II tool that could do some minor BCM programming, for a fee of course. I'm thinking mods such as removing speed limiter, O2 code delete for people installing aftermarket downpipes, etc..... Just a thought.

_________________
2003 Impala LS w/3.8L
Alt. Voltage Booster - Alt. Rewire - Motor Mounts Rotated - Cryo-Stop Rotors - Resonator Delete
Compustar 2-way remote starter/keyless entry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Redjewel
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: Dec 04, 2008
Posts: 74
Posts per day: 0.02


2008 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I went with my Monte Carlo two years ago and there were only 4 Montes there including mine! I wasn't too impressed. Wasn't last year a special show for the Impala anniversary? I don't know if I'll go back this year. I'm registered for three days for Corvettes though.

_________________
2008 Impala SS
2002 Corvette Z06
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phillyimpala
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Jul 08, 2008
Posts: 1425
Posts per day: 0.42
Location: Northeast Philadelphia,PA

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang


PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I'm thinking it will be a bit of an embarrassment pulling up in a 3.4 base impala.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imp
Resident
Resident
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Dec 04, 2004
Posts: 790
Posts per day: 0.17
Location: Annville, PA

2001 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

It wouldnt be embarrasing at all if you were to pull up in your 3.4. Look at it this way, its a good chance to go to a BIG car show and meet and look at a lot of cool cars and show off your own as well. Im not sure what you all have done to it but I know if I had a bone stock 3.4 I would come.


Also I guess I havent really looked at the website enough or searched on it but what about hotel reservations. Are most of you just plannin on driving home everynight or staying there. I would imagine with such a BIG Show that you would need to book a room pretty early. I was thinking maybe a Clarion or something. If we could all decide on how many rooms we need I could probably get them at a cheap price with the military discount at a flat rate of $79 a room/day.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
phillyimpala
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Jul 08, 2008
Posts: 1425
Posts per day: 0.42
Location: Northeast Philadelphia,PA

2002 Chevrolet Impala
1999 Ford Mustang


PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

imp wrote:
It wouldnt be embarrasing at all if you were to pull up in your 3.4. Look at it this way, its a good chance to go to a BIG car show and meet and look at a lot of cool cars and show off your own as well. Im not sure what you all have done to it but I know if I had a bone stock 3.4 I would come.


Also I guess I havent really looked at the website enough or searched on it but what about hotel reservations. Are most of you just plannin on driving home everynight or staying there. I would imagine with such a BIG Show that you would need to book a room pretty early. I was thinking maybe a Clarion or something. If we could all decide on how many rooms we need I could probably get them at a cheap price with the military discount at a flat rate of $79 a room/day.



Well it has GMPP exhaust,tint, and a system.
Coming very soon: SS grille,rims, and SS gauges so I guess your right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redjewel
Cadet
Cadet


Joined: Dec 04, 2008
Posts: 74
Posts per day: 0.02


2008 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

imp wrote:
It wouldnt be embarrasing at all if you were to pull up in your 3.4. Look at it this way, its a good chance to go to a BIG car show and meet and look at a lot of cool cars and show off your own as well. Im not sure what you all have done to it but I know if I had a bone stock 3.4 I would come.


Also I guess I havent really looked at the website enough or searched on it but what about hotel reservations. Are most of you just plannin on driving home everynight or staying there. I would imagine with such a BIG Show that you would need to book a room pretty early. I was thinking maybe a Clarion or something. If we could all decide on how many rooms we need I could probably get them at a cheap price with the military discount at a flat rate of $79 a room/day.


You shouldn't have a problem getting a hotel. There are tons and tons of them. Try searching www.choicehotels.com
And in the event that all of the closest hotels are taken, try the Super8 in Chambersburg/Scotland. I stayed there two years ago and it was really nice, new, and clean.

_________________
2008 Impala SS
2002 Corvette Z06
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Regional Discussion -> Northeast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: October 20, 2017, 8:25:47 pm
Page Generation: 0.12 Seconds ( SQL 45:145 in 0.02 Seconds )