NAIOA.comNAIOA.comNAIOA.com
 Create an Account
 

  
NAIOA Impala Forums :: View topic - hiGloss Detailing Salon
GarageGarage    1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    Forum FAQForum FAQ    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   MedalsMedals
MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile    Watched TopicsWatched Topics    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

hiGloss Detailing Salon

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Car Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
blackf0rk
Senior Level
Senior Level


Joined: Mar 08, 2004
Posts: 2183
Posts per day: 0.44
Location: MKE

2003 Mercury Marauder


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject:  hiGloss Detailing Salon Reply with quote






Please PM me, or call me for an appointment.

Jourdan Laik - hiGloss Detailing - 414-581-4082
6742 South 112th Street
Franklin, WI 53132


Last edited by blackf0rk on Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Erics00ls
Member Level
Member Level


Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Posts: 1065
Posts per day: 0.28
Location: Lindenhurst, Illinois

2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

no s**t! you're up by waukesha.. i may just have you do some work for me within the next 8 months!

_________________

2000 Impala.. stock-ish.. sorta. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chi_Town
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Apr 20, 2006
Posts: 2096
Posts per day: 0.5
Location: Kingsford,Michigan

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Erics00ls wrote:
no s**t! you're up by waukesha.. i may just have you do some work for me within the next 8 months!



Mine will prob be the first weekend of spring, Only issue i run into is i wont have anywhere to go while the car is being worked on.....


Chi_Town

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FrioGott
Dedicated
Dedicated


Joined: Oct 28, 2007
Posts: 373
Posts per day: 0.1
Location: Noble, Oklahoma

2003 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I would if you were in Oklahoma, or down in Dallas or something. Unless you have give me half price to drive all the way up there.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DasRed
Member Level
Member Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Jan 20, 2007
Posts: 1953
Posts per day: 0.5
Location: Milwaukee, WI

2006 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Chi_Town wrote:
Erics00ls wrote:
no s**t! you're up by waukesha.. i may just have you do some work for me within the next 8 months!



Mine will prob be the first weekend of spring, Only issue i run into is i wont have anywhere to go while the car is being worked on.....


Chi_Town


Chi-
You'll have plenty of places to go, you know how many members are around the area?
You can come to my place, we'll play some 360!

I'm probably going to get mine done the first week of May or around there.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chi_Town
Senior Level
Senior Level
Bronze Contributor (Amount: 1) Bronze Contributor


Joined: Apr 20, 2006
Posts: 2096
Posts per day: 0.5
Location: Kingsford,Michigan

2002 Chevrolet Impala
2000 Chevrolet Impala


PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

DasRed wrote:
Chi_Town wrote:
Erics00ls wrote:
no s**t! you're up by waukesha.. i may just have you do some work for me within the next 8 months!



Mine will prob be the first weekend of spring, Only issue i run into is i wont have anywhere to go while the car is being worked on.....


Chi_Town


Chi-
You'll have plenty of places to go, you know how many members are around the area?
You can come to my place, we'll play some 360!

I'm probably going to get mine done the first week of May or around there.



Nice, i appreciate the offer Very Happy


although im a ps3 kinda guy Shocked but id make a change to hangout with Das haha


yeah i really never thought about how many members where in that area, i wonder what would be the time table to get the full interior/exterior completed. That is really the only thing im wondering , i should call him up tomorrow just to get a rough idea.


Chi_Town

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NAIOA Impala Forums Forum Index -> Car Care All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. Comments and posts are property of the poster. All other content is © 2008 by the NAIOA.


Use of this site constitutes agreement with the NAIOA Terms of Service (TOS)


PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Server Local Time: October 21, 2017, 3:33:04 am
Page Generation: 0.11 Seconds ( SQL 27:112 in 0.01 Seconds )